A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Rainbow People

Rainbow People 9 years 2 months ago #332

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
There is this story, that\'s on my mind for a long time now. These days it seems it\'s on my mind more often than before. So I’d like to share it here with you. The story was told by the mother on a program about spirituality on TV long ago. She told before the camera\'s: when she gave birth to a baby boy the whole family was thrilled. Growing up, he developed a strong affection for his grandpa. Where ever grandpa went, the boy went. One day grandpa died. The boy was very sad. He started speaking about his own death, wrote it on the calendar, drew pictures about it. One day while playing outside, his mother watched him from behind the kitchen window. Suddenly the boy started screaming: “grandpa! I’m coming!” and he ran towards the street. While passing the kitchen window his mother saw him running by, his little body all radiant and lighting up. Only seconds later he ran into a passing car and was killed instantly.
This story impressed me so much, that I still remember it today. I kept the story as short as a could. My point is that this child, so pure, so without all the experiences that live brings with it, was lighting up as a light being, IN his body. I really think he was showing another vibration, maybe rainbow frequency. Of course this is my opinion, but would we all look like that in NP?
Beware?
Be aware!
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by L.N..
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Rainbow People 9 years 2 months ago #333

• R.Z.
  • Administrator
  • Know Thyself
  • Thank you received: 17
Definitely an interesting story - thanks for sharing it with us! Sounds like the dictionary definition of an \'enlightened\' being, yes?

I don\'t know if we\'ll look like that or not, but I\'d say it\'s what we\'ll be striving for!
You are the saviour you've been waiting for!

Re:Rainbow People 9 years 1 month ago #334

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
It could be like the dictionairy definition of an \'enlightened\' being. If we\'ld look like that, we would BE like that, I guess. Indeed, trying and working to get to the goals we want to met. Thank you R.Z. I always like your comments.
Beware?
Be aware!

Re:Rainbow People 8 years 7 months ago #1165

• Rokku
  • Emerging Voice
  • Eleven
Weird, the death of his grandfather made him suicidal...?
Had a dream last night, about you, about life... Can you tell me what that means?
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds