Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: No one will join me in Becoming

Re:No one will join me in Becoming 6 years 10 months ago #2542

• R.Z.
  • Administrator
  • Know Thyself
  • Thank you received: 17
justme83 wrote:
... I find not being able to communicate with the most important people in my life about this really disheartening.
It makes me question if I can go on sometimes
Life is a beautiful succession of cycles - by the time we\'re done, it feels as if we\'ve lived many lifetimes within this one.

Part of transitioning smoothly from one cycle to another is recognizing when people\'s importance to your development is fading ... and knowing that, although you will always hold them dear, it is okay to allow those changes in relationships to occur naturally.

There is often an in-between period, as you find one cycle completing and while the next may not yet be clear. Recognize that you are changing - whether those around you choose to or not - and know that the rest of the universe is changing with you ... it is the reason you are here - to grow, to develop, to continue on gracefully, even amidst the chaos that must precede the order of a new cycle.
You are the saviour you've been waiting for!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:No one will join me in Becoming 6 years 10 months ago #2565

• justme83
  • Emerging Voice
  • Thank you received: 1
Most appreciated! :) I am definitely so glad I found this community

Re:No one will join me in Becoming 6 years 10 months ago #2566

• justme83
  • Emerging Voice
  • Thank you received: 1
R.Z. I feel that I understand what you are saying because I have been slowly coming to these conclusions myself. The thing is they scare me. Although we are not 100% compatible I love my fiancee (most of the time) and feeling that he is not a part of my awakening confuses and disarms me. In life I am used to moving on so to speak but it is usually because of distance or just plain falling out of touch. The thought of actively realizing it is happening emotionally really frightens me

Re:No one will join me in Becoming 6 years 10 months ago #2567

• R.Z.
  • Administrator
  • Know Thyself
The wife & I have been together for 19 years here in a few months. I can assure you that noone is 100% compatible (as I\'m sure you know). And \'most of the time\' can work just fine ... (see 100% compatible theory).

Neither of us was all too sure going into it - heck, if the justice-o-peace hadn\'t called me by the wrong name & made everybody laugh mid-ceremony, the wife would\'ve probably passed out before the rings were exchanged!

We\'ve certainly been on different wavelengths through the years - each of us leapfrogging the other at times, in respect to \'waking up\'. I don\'t envy your position - being at a crossroads, and being so much more \'aware\' than I was at the same point in my life.

Something that surprised me, not all that long ago, was comparing birth charts between my wife & I ... it really was evident how we balanced each other in so many of those aspects.

So pull your charts ... and don\'t be afraid - fear is the only sin ... allow your intuition to guide your choice ... and step through whichever door you choose with confidence! We ARE the masters of our own destinies!

Re:No one will join me in Becoming 6 years 10 months ago #2570

• R.Z.
  • Administrator
  • Know Thyself
Forgive my \"fear/sin\" quote above ... I got up on my preacher\'s soapbox for a second there! I don\'t imagine anyone needs more preaching in their life ...
Fear is the opposite of Trust - Trust in yourself!

Re:No one will join me in Becoming 6 years 10 months ago #2582

• admin
  • Contributor
  • Thank you received: 18
Once you are awakened to program via the Handbook series, you cannot go back to sleep. You do have Free Will, but the information and process provided through the handbooks has been used for many other planets which have gone through the same things we are doing now. I do expect that many will awaken when the chaos begins and people will be seeking answers. I share the book, by asking people to read them, then tell me what they think. Time will tell. George
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds

Featured products