A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: No one will join me in Becoming

No one will join me in Becoming 6 years 11 months ago #2495

• justme83
  • Emerging Voice
  • Thank you received: 1
I feel increasingly isolated from a lot of my family and friends... this is sensitive but even my fiancee. This is because none of them will join me on the journey of becoming

I have read the Handbooks multiple times and have lent and offered to lend (AND BUY) copies to anyone I know who would be interested. No one will read them or if they read them they will not/cannot finish them. It\'s frustrating. And very discouraging, actually. I have been told to stop getting \"tricked\" by the Handbooks. I have also been told that George Green is a scam artist by people very important to me. I am not trying to force views on anyone but a little conversation would be nice! I don\'t understand this hostility and outright ignorance

Why are people so opposed to thinking differently? I guess I am glad to have found this place at least, I hope to learn a lot
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: R.Z.

Re:No one will join me in Becoming 6 years 11 months ago #2497

• jacobsntj
  • Correspondent
  • Thank you received: 5
Hello,
I can sympathize with you on this one. My fiancee read the Handbooks and said \"so what else is new?\" She said a lot of whats written in the Handbooks can be found in other books albeit worded differently. The only difference was the ET aspect to it.

Most of the people I bought or gave the books to couldn\'t get through it either. Strange isn\'t it?

One thing I know about Homo Sapiens is we do not like being dictated to. We\'ve had too much of that throughout the centuries. And I came across the books on my own. I feel you get more out of it that way. My father would not read them, brother, etc. If they found them on their own, would it be different? I think so.

I met George Green in New Orleans in the fall of 2011. It was surreal. I do remember a women kept interrupting him and to the point of everyone in the room wanting to tell her to leave. He didn\'t and allowed her to speak uninterrupted. Law of Allowance perhaps?

I don\'t think he\'s tricking people. He was giving the books away at the conference, no fee, and would freely talk to anyone for hours. I think he\'s trying to help as everyone else on the message board is trying to do.

I live in Philadelphia, PA now. Anyone close by? I\'m dying to have a house party at my new place. :cheer:

-Nick

Re:No one will join me in Becoming 6 years 11 months ago #2499

• justme83
  • Emerging Voice
Hi Nick, I appreciate your reply. I am relieved someone else can relate to this issue!

Your points regarding how we as human creatures have grown tired of dictation is very interesting to me and one that I have perhaps thought of but would not have thought to frame in that way. It is a good point! I wonder if perhaps the message we get through George Green and the Handbooks is meant to be discovered by those who are meant to discover it. I can accept that I suppose but it still frustrates me!

I want to talk to people about this, I feel it is something I was shown to show to others!It is hard to feel like one of the most important things I know is so UNINTERESTING to most of the people I know.

You are so lucky to have met him! I had a chance to several years ago in Europe but the plans fell through. I would imagine seeing him in person is pretty amazing.

I don\'t live far from you. In the freak show of Brooklyn! But I am not sure that my fiancee would let me go to another guy\'s house :blush: That is I am assuming you are a guy. Sometimes I swear I feel like I pretend to be Becoming, pretend to want to be free but all I do is capitulate in the end. You know,\"Love\".

I think what I can say to the argument of \"what else is new?\" is that I actually do find it new and refreshing in the sense that we are all invited to this party so to speak as we are. Other books and theorems tend to dictate how we must arrive at their conclusions... Having been raised in a very strict religious background that sort of framework is generally pretty abhorrent to me. What appeals to me about the Handbooks and their message is that we are asked to find the truth within ourselves. It is there but we must find it.

Re:No one will join me in Becoming 6 years 10 months ago #2504

• admin
  • Contributor
  • Thank you received: 18
The handbook does tell you that the controllers have done a fantastic job of dumbing down civilization. Discern everything, and once you are awakened, you will not go back to sleep. Your job is to give the handbook to others without explanation and just ask them to tell you what they think after reading it. Then, let go of the outcome. Many will not wake up.

Re:No one will join me in Becoming 6 years 10 months ago #2535

• justme83
  • Emerging Voice
I agree with what you are saying to a certain point but I find not being able to communicate with the most important people in my life about this really disheartening

It makes me question if I can go on sometimes

Re:No one will join me in Becoming 6 years 10 months ago #2540

• ismeedee
  • Correspondent
  • Thank you received: 3
It\'s tough. Just know that you are not alone by far even if your own family and friends don\'t wake up, you will find people all over the planet who have, and every day more and more! You are not crazy. You are not wrong. Just listen to your own inner voice and be at peace.

Sending love...
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.339 seconds