Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: \"The End of Days\"

\"The End of Days\" 7 years 4 months ago #2304

• Contemplative
  • Articulate
  • All I am is the result of my thoughts.
  • Thank you received: 13
Uploaded to YouTube in June 2012, Johnny Guzman\'s interview with George Green on the Ecuadorian Quantum Leap Television channel (QL) is a great presentation.

George reiterates and repeats his well researched and documented knowledge of why the world is as it is, and how we should transcend the chaos with the help of the Handbooks authored by as yet unknown ETs.

A new revelation is the banking cartels definition of \"money\" which is shown in their written explanation. An explanation that is so complex in its political bureaucratic form (3 pages long) that it in itself epitomises all that is corrupt within the global monetary banking systems.

Johnny Guzman goes on to push George for some authentic evidence about his roll as the messenger of the revelations and his relationship with the ETs. Suffice to say that George is sincere and honest as evidenced by his many public interviews, speeches and thoroughly transparent business earnings. A source of earnings income including his website nohoax.com that is used to freely give us all REAL practical help to empower us as individuals to make a difference in our world for the good of all.

Johnny Guzman eventually came to the conclusion for himself and his viewers that George Green has no ulterior motive or hidden agenda and is a genuine messenger of TRUTH.

Watch the interview on YouTube video entitled \"The End of Days\". Link here:

Contemplate for Enlightenment
Last Edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Contemplative.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds