Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: I need help with this

Re:I need help with this 7 years 5 months ago #2262

• Steven
  • Emerging Voice
Hello AJ,

The whole thread was very interesting to read. I liked the questions and the answers. I will not respond in length how I\'de like to, but i will concentrate on your question about the Law of Balance.

Actually, if you look into Nature around you, or in space, or in the infinitesimal world, you can see the Law of Balance. Balance is probably not enough to encompass all the meaning it should carry to represent the Law. In some case we could use instead the Law of Harmony.

If you look in Nature, the wild life, harmony always tends to settle things down. When tension rises, in crescendo, it reaches a peak that somehow conclude the manifestation, then harmony takes place.

When a lion hunts, he searches for his prey (tension begins its gathering of energy), he runs for his prey (tension rises up), he stalk his prey (tension reaches a peak), he eats his prey (tension settle down), he sleeps (harmony comes back).

You can use this example to everything in Life, from breathing animals, atoms and molecules to planets and galaxies. Life evolve in cycles, in which balance and harmony always ends it up. And its quite logical, nothing could sustain a high reach of pure adrenaline (energy, tension, stress...) forever. It has to settle down, but even if it seems so obvious, it is still a Law governing all that exist, it is the way Creation was created.

In this matter, the Handbook message is very right. There is a Law of Balance and Harmony in Creation which is pretty easy to observe everywhere you look.

May the Great Spirit protects you forever.

Don\'t be afraid of reading the rest of the series.

Namaste, Steven
Last Edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Steven.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:I need help with this 7 years 5 months ago #2269

• AJ
  • Emerging Voice
Two days ago, I finally had the courage to take the Handbook out of my storage bin, and open it up. I pray for protection every time before I read the book, as that one guy said to do on that Amazon.com review. The only reason I do that, as I said before, is that it creeps me out knowing that I could be monitored as I read that book. I\'m finally up to page 30.

I find the logic of the book fascinating, since I love truth and logic. However, at the same time, I have chest pain as I read it.

When I have extreme stress, I feel it in my chest. It strangles me. It is the most unpleasant experience I have ever had to deal with. And I don\'t get it very often. In fact, this is the first time I\'m getting it since reading this book again.

I remember reading in the Law of Attraction Books by Abraham-Hicks, that you have what is called an Emotional Guidance System. Your inner being responds by offering emotion. If it responds positivily (happiness, feeling good) than that means you are in harmony with your inner being, but if it responds negativily (fear, stress), than that means what you are doing is not in harmony with your inner being.

I am wondering if my inner being is trying to tell me something. For some reason, I get an \"uncomfortable\" vibe from reading this book. I don\'t know what it is.

Part of me thinks I know what it is. As you are reading the book, the messages really make you feel like the whole world is on your shoulders. And that is not a pleasant feeling. I mean, afterall, in the book, it says, \"it is literally do or die.\" Maybe that is part of the stress, because it puts weight on your shoulders when giving you the truth.

But I\'m confused and disappointed with myself right now. I\'m trying to ask myself, is it \"Logical\" to be afraid of information in a book? Everyone reads books. Heck, I have read so many books. I don\'t get this chest-ripping pain when I read Law of Attraction books, or other spritual books. Just this one.

I\'m having a hard time separting two things. Let\'s just say that for instance your inner being is trying to tell you something - to stay away. But at the same time, Fear is something to be overcome. If you don\'t overcome your fear now, than you will keep repeating and repeating the lesson in future lives until the Fear is overcome.

I put great burden on myself, because I feel as if I should be strong enough now to conquer the fear right NOW, as I\'m already here, and I already know so much. I definitely feel like I have had good growth through experience here in this incarnation.

I feel like that the underlying fear of \"soul energy being fed off of\" is what is triggering the chest pain as I read the book. I still have the pain waking up this morning.

That\'s why I ask what you guys would do if you were in my shoes?

I know you\'ve told me that I need more trust in myself, and that is probably true. I\'m just disappointed in myself.

I WANT to READ these books, but FEAR and CHEST PAIN associated with that fear is keeping me from doing it. I\'m trying my best to fight it, but it is too strong.

If I know that this book is bringing me great discomfort, than why would I subject myself to it? Wouldn\'t it be simpler to simply leave the book in the storage bin, and not read it at all?

But I also have a fear of regret. That if I don\'t read them now, while we still have time before the \"chaos\" begins, that I will regret it.

But then also at the same time, do I really need to read them any further if I know how the Law of Attraction works?

Isn\'t the Law of Attraction the key Universal Law that is going to get us out of this situation? Knowing that, is that all I need to make a positive contribution?

For those that read Embracing the Rainbow and Becoming, is there anything else new in those books that I should really know?

I\'m sorry guys. I\'m not trying to feel bad for myself, or be in \"victim mode\". I don\'t believe in victim mode. It\'s just I\'m having a very hard time with this one problem.

I was actually considering seeing a past-life regression therapist, to see if I can find out the root of my fears, and maybe some more truth to help me feel comfortable with myself.

I might start to practice meditation, and see if that might help me a little bit. But in the meantime, I don\'t think I\'m going to resume the book right now. It will just bring me more discomfort.

jacobsntj wrote:
Reading all three books will produce effects but only if you recognize them. I have certain things happen, none of them negative, while the other person has nothing of the sort.
I was just curious. When you say the three books produce effects only if you recognize them, do you mean \"realizations of truth\"? You also said you had certain things happen, but none of them negative. Are you able to clarify that a little bit?

Thanks.
Last Edit: 7 years 5 months ago by AJ.

Re:I need help with this 7 years 5 months ago #2270

• Steven
  • Emerging Voice
Hi AJ,

Thank you for sharing that part of your life. Ill tell you what I see form what you told us.

First of all, listen to your feelings. You get a strong negative emotion while reading these books, put them aside.

Now, I think you said it. You are sure that while reading these books you are being monitored and watched. It can be indeed creepy and uncomfortable.

Beliefs are quite strong and effective. Its a programing told by yourself to your unconsciousness mind and it does react accordingly. Until the day you can rest assure that you are not being monitored and watch while reading them, your unconsciousness mind will do his work and protect you by alarming you with unease feelings.

Or, until the day while still believing your are monitored and watched while reading them, you believe that these \"watchers\" are benevolent to you and have good intention toward your life, you will live these uncomfortable feelings.

Now, it doesn\'t mean there are people watching you from above or that even if there are, meaning they are bad to you. It means your belief that you are monitored and fear that they are harmful to your life does work in your unconsciousness mind.

Personally, I dont think I was monitored and watched while reading it, else by my own spirit people.

You will have to reprogram yourself, but it can be long, so give you the time to do it. I dont mind helping you on the way.

May the great Spirit protect your life.

Don\'t worry not to be ready when the chaos begins, its already there. It wont be as bad and destructive as some people put it. No end of the world scenario. The outcome will be much more peaceful than many whistleblowers present it. There will be big change, the forces of Tyranny are gathering and the forces of Creation too. There will be a clash, but the result will not be destruction but transformation, which implies some destruction along the way, but not that much dreadful as some might imagine it.

We are like a caterpillar on its final stage before turning into a butterfly. The old caterpillar, at the end of its life, feeling its end coming, fight for its survival and eats everything on its path, devouring 40 times its weight everyday. But inside of himself, its old cells are being eaten and transformed by new kind of cells until one day, he construct a cocoon which will be its tomb and the birth womb that will see a new creature coming out. That is what is happening to the human race at this moment.

Namaste, Steven
Last Edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Steven.

Re:I need help with this 7 years 5 months ago #2271

• AJ
  • Emerging Voice
Steven wrote:
Now, I think you said it. You are sure that while reading these books you are being monitored and watched. It can be indeed creepy and uncomfortable.
Well, it\'s not that I\'m sure that we\'re being monitored and watched. I\'m basing that off of what George Green said. He said that the ETs do monitor where each Handbook goes out to, because each Handbook has a certain frequency attached to it. I think that Amazon.com review made it seem worse, because the guy said that the ETs monitor you to see if you will use the information that is in the book.

That just downright creeps me out, even if they are just trying to help. And I know that the universe is thought, energies, frequencies, vibrations, and that spirits exist, so I don\'t doubt that they can monitor you as you read it.

If I had not known that they monitor us, I probably would not be as afraid.

I read the last 4 pages of Messages to Ground Crew, because they were posted here on the forum for all to read. From what I understand of all of this information, all we really need to get ourselves out of this, is that those who know about the Law of Attraction, should use it to focus on a better scenario.

I already know about the Law of Attraction, so I feel that maybe I don\'t really need to finish reading these Handbooks anyway. If I focus on the positive, and not on the evil plans of the adversary, then energy goes to where my focus goes, to the positive.

And yes I agree with you, I don\'t think the chaos is going to be as bad as it has been made out to be. I just want it to come and go already, because the anticipation of it is killing me. You know what I mean? Each day brings us one step closer to that fateful day when they finally decide to collapse the world economy and try to control everything.

I just want it to happen already, se we can move on with our lives, you know what I mean? It\'s not something I\'m looking forward to seeing.

But I do very much appreciate your help, and your replies to my posts. Any help I can get is definitely appreciated. :) Thank you for reading my posts, and trying to help. It means a lot to me. :)

Re:I need help with this 7 years 5 months ago #2272

• jacobsntj
  • Correspondent
  • Thank you received: 5
Hi A.J,
I will try to explain some of the experiences I\'ve had since reading the handbooks. The first began with my dream state. I had very visual dreams which is significant for me since I noramlly do not recall my dreams, only total darkness. The dream consisted of me being lifted out of my house, I could not sense the ascension, but could see the light. Furthermore, I found myself standing in a ship looking at hollowed bodies that looked like Homo Sapiens. I would wave my hand over their faces and create eyes, teeth, hair, etc. I was being watched while I did this but could not see the beings behine me.

I consistently look at the clock when the time is 11:11, am or pm, which the handbooks state you will. I also have the sense of beings in my room when I awaken from sleep. I cannot see them but I sense something is there. I also felt something similar in my dining room while reading the works of Anton Lavey. However, none of these experiences have been negative that I can sense.

Perhaps, the handbooks have opened me to spirits in the house, (the house was built in 1880) or it could be something different. I can\'t say for sure.

On an interesting note, I did see a lecture from George Green and he \"cut\" my girlfriend\'s energy in front of everyone. He had her raise her arms and he went from her shoudler to the floor and she couldn\'t hold her arms up. He did this twice because she felt she was not holding her arms up strong enough, or felt it was a trick. Green said priests do the same thing when they make the sign of the cross in front of you, thus cutting your energy and making you more vulnerable to them.

Do this help?
-Nick

Re:I need help with this 7 years 5 months ago #2273

• Steven
  • Emerging Voice
Hello AJ,

So it seems you are anxious to see the end of it all and finally enjoy life in its full potential. I do too.

But in the meanwhile there is a long road to go, a battle to fight, a mountain to climb, a better future to shape for our children and life on Earth. And everyone has its place.

Everyone can do its part. The fighters fight, the climbers climb, the blessers bless... We do not have to be good at everything. Just stick to the things you are best of and improve them, open them up for all to appreciate and share them with joy.

If you are anxious, never hesitate to call the Great Spirit for assistance, for anything. Let him/her do the part you cant do.

Indeed, you do not need to read the whole handbook series to focus on a better future, where humanity is free and responsible. Use your own inner symbols, imagine, and feel the dream. Thats the best we can all do.

Take care,

Namaste, Steven
  • Page:
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds