Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: For the U.S. only?

For the U.S. only? 7 years 8 months ago #2197

• AJ
  • Emerging Voice
I\'ve noticed after re-reading the Handbook, that it seems that it is meant for the United States only. Is George travelling around the world to give out the Handbook, or just within the U.S.?

I\'m just curious, since the book seems more directed towards the people of the U.S. based on the words chosen. Words like \"The change is to begin in the U.S. and then expand outward to include the rest of the world.\"

Am I correct in this interpretation?
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by AJ.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:For the U.S. only? 7 years 8 months ago #2200

• R.Z.
  • Administrator
  • Know Thyself
  • Thank you received: 17
I vaguely recall a similar question being asked long ago. As I recall, Mr. Green did acknowledge that the writings were geared toward this general culture of North America. That did not mean that they couldn\'t be applied to other cultures, but it is only logical that when working with someone from the U.S., the writings would be congruous with people from the same U.S.

So yessir - you are correct in the substance of your observation. (Though I would stop short of agreeing with the post title.)

I believe there are many works that have cited this idea that \'change will begin with the U.S.\' - Manly P. Hall\'s \'secret destiny of America\' being one of the more well known.
My recent studies in astrology brought to my attention that the cosmic influences flowing into the planet have specific effects based on a subject\'s location on the globe. This could, very well, explain why a given region is \'predestined\' for a given action.
You are the saviour you've been waiting for!
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by R.Z..

Re:For the U.S. only? 7 years 8 months ago #2205

• Contemplative
  • Articulate
  • All I am is the result of my thoughts.
  • Thank you received: 13
Since our \"Galactic Friends\" have indicated the entities causing the chaos are using mostly the American elites it\'s not surprising that the information in the Handbook seems to USA people that it is directed for them only.

The Handbook resonates as personally aimed at me, and I am from the UK. You need not concern that the Handbook seems to have been written for Americans in particular. Absolutely not. The info is for the whole world and George Green is doing a magnificent job getting the Handbook downloaded and read by many nationalities from around the world.
Contemplate for Enlightenment

Re:For the U.S. only? 7 years 8 months ago #2206

• R.Z.
  • Administrator
  • Know Thyself
  • Thank you received: 17
Well said, Mr. C.!

Thank you.
You are the saviour you've been waiting for!

Re:For the U.S. only? 7 years 7 months ago #2238

well lets face it america is kind of the front line well you stop those guys in the usa then its over the usa is mainly involved because no disrespect to america but far to many people have been dumbed down by messing the school systems about lets be honest you guys are not as smart as you used to be. so america was easy to take control of, I heard somewhere this guys tried to infortated russias goverment just after or just before world war 2 but russia was wise and kick them out but mainly jews tho so these guys faild and then took america. But we all must remember we all in this together no matter where you come from or the colour of all skin because it will be like the donimos affect if one nation goes we all go. Remember this guys are tring to get all to hate each other so dnt get mad just love one another then weare almost there we will be unstopable.
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds