Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Has anyone seen this site yet?

Re:Has anyone seen this site yet? 8 years 3 days ago #1991

• JohnAdams
  • Thank you received: 10
I, like R.Z. and L.N., don\'t trust the channeled stuff...The US and Russian governments have technology that can actually talk to people in their own heads...So researching this topic will certainly disprove people hearing anything other than the mind/ego talking own their own heads...I can picture some of our sub-serviant \"agencies\" out there using this technology to set people or groups of people up to think that it is real and it is a farce...Don\'t trust em, as L.N. said we have creation on our side and we will win with numbers...Not BS...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Has anyone seen this site yet? 8 years 2 days ago #1994

Interesting site. Thanks for bringing my attention to it. I would love to share/hear the stories of our personal journeys with any and all who are interested.

I have on many occasions- this being one of them, been drawn \"coincidentally\" to the \"channelings\" of the \"Galactic Federation\", and given the last paragraph, I know there must be some Truth there:

\"....In your future, there will be no need for borders of any kind, and one area of your world will not have any more or less of anything anyone else possesses. This is your new economy, your new financial system. There will be an equal sharing of all the resources of your world, and no one shall be excluded from their right to share your new abundance.....\"

I have the greatest sense of urgency one can possibly have to help humanity wake up from it\'s current dream of political jargon and labels and realize: We are ONE. We must share. An Egalitarian, Global, resource-based economy must and will replace a system of \"mine\" and \"yours\" and all the trappings of currency-based society. There is far more money in the world than there are resources and \"They\" know this. \"They\" also know that we are fast approaching critical mass in terms of population. It\'s not the money they want, it\'s control of resources. \"They\" are trying to accumulate as much wealth as possible before the system collapses in a misguided attempt to control access to Mother Earth\'s resources. Government imposed austerity will leave us with nothing and them with everything, right? WRONG. Soon \"They\" will discover that gold and silver make poor meals and money itself provides poor shelter and when left with their heaps of worthless material wealth, they will come along, learn, and love. At first, it will be hard, some of us will lose our physical bodies and will suffer, this is necessary, for in this paradigm, Mother Earth cannot support the numbers to which we have grown. This is being aloud to take place...but never fear, whether here or there (both are One) we will continue the journey. After the shift, those who chose to leave can return.

That being said, I am also one who believes that all who are aware, any who wake up from the dream who become aware of the illusion and deception become \"channels\", so to speak. Since a near-death experience at the age of 12, I have had a close \"connection\" with the Christ energy(ies), and can \"know\"(channel) certain things unequivocally... I know when the thin tissue that is left of the veil is removed, we all will be channels.

I am particularly concerned with the exploitation of the Knowing. Obviously, we still live in a capital-ist paradigm, and money is still needed for survival, but the litmus test I apply to the sincerity or genuineness of so-called truth is in how much I have to pay to be privy to such knowledge. Did the Christ, Jesus, charge a fee? One Light worker who\'s web-site I visited asks for 30$/month to be a member of her web community, and over 300$ for a personal phone session. I say this not in judgement for if her gifts were not genuine, could she ask such fees? I say this only because, at this CRITICAL time, should we offer such urgently needed help/information only to the richest \"1%\" (to coin the \'Occupy\' movement\'s term)? My service is completely freely given although I hope for donations if possible. I realize not all are in a position to live this way. Again, I have utmost respect for all who are sincere, but my Goddess-given ability to reason forces me to question the sincerity of those who\'s fees are exorbitant. I want to wake up those who are awake, but still asleep within the $ystem. If you have \"hidden knowledge\", Don\'t continue to hide it by charging arms and legs for access to it! If you have information about \"Free Energy\", for the Love of God...literally, make the Energy free...\"He/She who freely gives, to Him/Her it is freely given.\"

As far as the Federation goes, I have resonated with some of what they say, but as to the source, it all goes back to Source. I am the one I\'ve been waiting for.

Thanks for reading.
Stay rooted in Love, or as my late Aunt said; \"Commit Acts of Love, many and often.\"

Re:Has anyone seen this site yet? 8 years 2 days ago #1995

Just curious...did they have this technology 38 years ago? If we ask private questions in our meditation, does it answer? Frightening Stuff!

Re:Has anyone seen this site yet? 8 years 2 days ago #1997

• JohnAdams
Well lets see if i remember right they stated working on it in the 50\'s and later perfected it in the 70\'s and 80\'s...You can learn more about it in a book called \"Mind Control\" by Walter Bowert...I got it in PDF form from the Camelot site, and it is probably still available there...you can\'t buy it or let me re-phrase that, if you find it for sale, it I\'m told it is in excess of $200.USD I read that the good ole government agencies bought them all up.....They did\'nt want you to know this stuff...

Re:Has anyone seen this site yet? 7 years 11 months ago #2003

• R.Z.
  • Administrator
  • Know Thyself
  • Thank you received: 17
There\'s a few used copies available thru amazon for $70-$200 (with one special edition signed by the author going for just shy of $500).

A pdf is also available thru scribd:
www.scribd.com/doc/6205006
You are the saviour you've been waiting for!

Re:Has anyone seen this site yet? 7 years 11 months ago #2004

• JohnAdams
Its a good read R.Z...But i would go with the PDF for free...
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds