A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Has anyone seen this site yet?

Has anyone seen this site yet? 8 years 1 week ago #1965

• dragonja
  • Emerging Voice
Hi guys,

I found this site about a week ago. It is another site that claims to be channeling messages from our galactic brothers and sisters:

ascensionearth2012.blogspot.com/

For the most part it resonates with me. Many things are repeated from the Handbooks, which is probably why it resonates. Some things come up almost too often to be ignored though, like the \"warning\" that not all of the other beings out there will look like us. I mean it\'s been in almost every post lately. I\'m still trying to catch up with all of the posts, but there are only about a years worth.

If anyone is willing to check it out and post your opinion I\'d appreciate it. I know there is just a ton of stuff out there, I was drawn to this because it\'s updated pretty much every day, so the daily encouragement is helpful to me.

Thanks in advance.

For the Highest and Best Good for All concerned.

John
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Has anyone seen this site yet? 8 years 1 week ago #1974

• R.Z.
  • Administrator
  • Know Thyself
  • Thank you received: 17
I took two looks at that site.

The first look was at the author\'s \'about me\' section. To quote Ren & Stimpy \"No sir - I didn\'t like it\". There\'s a few reasons for that, but none that amount to anything more than my own little quirks.

Second time - I took a look at the headline article. ... Well ... okay - I took a look at the headline article\'s title: \"Archangel Michael Speaks to Steve Beckow About Greg Giles\' Channeling\"
Wow - I don\'t know who Greg Giles is, or who Steve Beckow is, and actually - I wouldn\'t know Archangel Michael if he bit me!

Maybe these are all folks that I should know - maybe sometime in the future I will, and they will have something to offer me ... but for now - I\'m doin\' all I can do to take care of little ol\' me and a few of those around me!

I probably won\'t be bookmarking that site just yet.

... Here\'s one I have bookmarked:
www.our-journey-home.com/
You are the saviour you've been waiting for!

Re:Has anyone seen this site yet? 8 years 1 week ago #1977

• dragonja
  • Emerging Voice
Thanks R.Z. Personally, I try to not get caught up in \'names\'. Anytime someone has to qualify a message with a name I have to wonder why. It\'s kinda like BBQ sauce - if the meat is swimming in it, what\'s wrong with the meat?

I try to discern the truth in the message. If there isn\'t any truth I just leave it alone, so to speak and don\'t give the message any thought/energy. I just found some truth in some of the messages. I just find it strange that mixed in with those truths is an over emphasis about what someone may look like and to not \'judge a book by it\'s cover\'. I mean it just seems like over kill and distraction from the real message which is \"It\'s our responsibility to birth the New Paradigm, and help will be available at some point, but not as salvation\".

We as a community are responsible for this planet, and as individuals we are responsible for ourselves within that community. I don\'t know everything though and it\'s comforting to know that when and if I\'ve exhausted all of my options and knowledge help \'may be\' provided.

I create my own reality and am not looking for a savior outside of myself. But if I\'m about to make a mistake that affects the greater whole I hope maybe naively that someone with a \'higher\' perspective than me will at least warn me, taking into account free will and choice.

I\'ll check out that link, thanks for that.

Namaste

John

Re:Has anyone seen this site yet? 8 years 6 days ago #1982

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
Hello John, everybody,

Did look at that site. To be honest, I am not into channeling; can one ever know were the channeled message comes from? Can we discern well enough to know? What exactly do we know? For centuries we have been used – have allowed it - and didn’t learn too much. So be it; but I truly would advise to ignore all these channel-things. The medium calls AAM Lord – which isn’t appealing to me at all. B) Imho here is shown another way to look at outside solutions. I like to refer to the books, who state: no worshipping allowed, unless you worship yourself. :)

It is all inside. If we want to get anywhere with this, we will have to do the inner work. Like the books say: if you do your job, “they” will have to work harder. ‘Cause “they” are working against Creation, we work with it. We get all the support; simply by working with Creation our efforts are doubled or even tripled. :whistle:

We put our love and positivism and works according the Universal Laws into the field we are part of / we are in. If we do so long enough, steady enough, determined enough, with many, we will get there. More people are awaken by our efforts. They will join us; the 100th monkey will tip the scale. I am working to change my ways. The changes definitely show and they don’t stop to amaze me. Encouraging, but still a lot to do there. ;)

Our only way out of the current situation is the use of the Universal Laws. It’s difficult to work with them; just learned about them.
I understand one needs encouragement; most of us will be in need of that; we are humans. We need someone to talk to, someone who understands, someone we can share with. That is what we are taught, that is what we know. The ones we could talk to, the ground crew, may be scattered all over DM and that must be for a reason. :X

I prefer to listen to (scientific) researchers who all come to the same conclusions and share them. They also offer many “how to’s”. I love that – I take whatever resonates with me and try and work with it. Just to see what it does. It helps me to stay positive, mostly, and go on.
Just my thoughts on it. ;)

In Lak’ech, L.N.
Beware?
Be aware!
Last Edit: 8 years 6 days ago by L.N..

Re:Has anyone seen this site yet? 8 years 5 days ago #1983

• dragonja
  • Emerging Voice
Thank you Ellen for your input.

And thank you again R.Z. for George Kavassilis\' site - it is awesome and I encourage everyone to check it out. I think he is right on.

Just as R.Z.\'s signature block says, \"YOU are the Saviour you\'ve been waiting for\". George K goes into more detail about this and gives some great insight about how to activate and implement your true heritage. Love it!

For the Highest and Best Good for All concerned.

John

Re:Has anyone seen this site yet? 8 years 5 days ago #1985

• R.Z.
  • Administrator
  • Know Thyself
  • Thank you received: 17
Glad to hear you liked GeorgeK., John.

If you listen to much of him, he\'ll get around to mentioning his past affiliation with, and new undrstanding of - the \'galactic federation\' (which the author of the site you posted above, claims to represent).

Since I\'ve been embracing my inner anarchist lately, it should come as no surprise that I, personally, am not at all interested in one more layer of beauracracy - no matter how shiny the wrapping!

Best of fortune, to all who may read this, in your respective journeys!
You are the saviour you've been waiting for!
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds

Featured products