Sunday, 19 January 2020
Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Michigan Meetup!

Re:Michigan Meetup! 8 years 1 month ago #1770

• bkmcgee
We may be able to meet soon if you can get back to me quickly. Please, let\'s communicate about this from now by personal e-mail. My e-mail address is: natureandtheartsatgmaildotcom

My wife and I are heading to Port Huron on Monday the 5th and will be returning on Tuesday. We would be coming very close to where you live, so we could probably meet at your place if you wish, or somewhere nearby. That way you wouldn\'t have to travel. Tuesday would be perfect for me, but if that\'s not possible, there\'s a chance we could leave a day early and meet you on Sunday. It\'s also possible for us to stay another day in Port Huron and meet you on Wednesday. Please let me know. I\'m looking forward to the possibilities. Thanks.

Brian
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by L.N..
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Michigan Meetup! 8 years 1 month ago #1771

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
Hello Brian,
Welcome here with us. It\'s really good to notice such efforts to get in contact. (I didn\'t succeed to find ppl in my surroundings yet)
As you may notice, I have changed your e-mail adress - I did so, to prevent you from coming on e-mail lists you may not want to be on.
L.N.
Beware?
Be aware!
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by L.N..

Re:Michigan Meetup! 8 years 1 month ago #1778

• relaxo
  • Contributor
  • AIAB (Attraction Intention Allowance Balance)
Yes the not traveling thing would be great for me, as I\'m young and have very little money, and a very crappy vehicle as well. We could probably begin the meeting in a public place, because of the nature of the current paradigm, and see where it goes from there.

So excited, you don\'t even know!
Attraction, Intention, Allowance, Balance

Re:Michigan Meetup! 8 years 1 month ago #1782

• bkmcgee
Sounds good. It turns out that Tuesday is probably the only time we could meet you. Noon would be a good time for us. If that\'s okay, just send me an exact location where you want to meet, and we\'ll be there. If you can\'t meet at that time, simply tell me when you would prefer, and I will make it. And a description of yourself and a name would be helpful so I can find you. Thanks.

Brian

Re:Michigan Meetup! 8 years 1 month ago #1783

• relaxo
  • Contributor
  • AIAB (Attraction Intention Allowance Balance)
Of course, there is a large walmart that consumed my town (New Hudson) we can meet there, as it\'s right down the street from me.

Noon would be just fine with me. Hopefully from walmart we can find somewhere just a bit more suitable for a meeting where focus can be applied more effectively. I\'ll be looking this weekend, by the time you come I\'ll find a good spot.

My name is Angus, and I\'m a 19 year old guy that drives a black junk-truck (hooray for recycling) and I tend to stick out in a crowd. I wear a red lumberjack hat and a big carhart, you won\'t be able to miss me.

It must be great to have someone so close to you to talk with all the time about these things. My mother is extremely receptive, but other than that inaction seems to rule the day, no matter how hard (or subtly) I try to convince those around me (without pushing to the point of preachy-ness). It\'s like anything that involved reading is just too much for the kids my age.

But so is the situation, it can\'t stand for long. Focus and Manifest!
Attraction, Intention, Allowance, Balance

Re:Michigan Meetup! 8 years 1 month ago #1810

• bkmcgee
I sent you a personal e-mail in reply to the one you sent me. But just in case you didn\'t get it or haven\'t seen it yet, the main point was to let you know that we will meet you on Tuesday at noon at the main entrance of the Wal-Mart. I hope to hear from you to confirm, but either way we will be there. I can\'t imagine anything but a positive encounter. See you then.
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds