Monday, 20 January 2020
Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Michigan Meetup!

Re:Michigan Meetup! 8 years 1 month ago #1811

• bkmcgee
Thanks for the help. I knew I was probably opening myself up there, but I couldn\'t figure out any other way to get more specific about meeting. I\'m pretty new to this forum stuff; if you have any suggestions I\'m certainly open. Again, thanks for the effort to protect me.
It\'s greatly appreciated. And I hope you can find someone near you to connect with. I have a deep sense of how important it is at this time to get together with people near us who are of like heart and mind. If we intend it and allow it, it \"will\" be attracted to us, and harmony and balance will be the result. All the best.

Brian
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Michigan Meetup! 8 years 1 month ago #1815

• relaxo
  • Contributor
  • AIAB (Attraction Intention Allowance Balance)
Just reminding you, and also reassuring you that I will be at Walmart tomorrow at noon. When you see me, you won\'t be able to miss me. The name\'s Angus.
Attraction, Intention, Allowance, Balance

Re:Michigan Meetup! 8 years 1 month ago #1857

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
Hello again Brian.
You’re welcome – I am happy to be of service. You did nothing wrong, by the way – it should be okay to post your e-mail address up if you want to. Unfortunately today it isn’t. (yet) :side:
Also a thank you to you for your kind and supportive words; indeed, I do hope to be able to find ppl to team up with in the near future. That would be awesome. It will happen, I’m sure.
Beware?
Be aware!
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds