Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Michigan Meetup!

Michigan Meetup! 8 years 3 months ago #1536

• relaxo
  • Contributor
  • AIAB (Attraction Intention Allowance Balance)
Sorry if I\'ve posted one too many threads today, but I wanted to see if there was anyone in MI that wanted to meet up to try and change the world, a group would be good, but just one more would be even better. It\'s not the easiest thing in the world to be the only \"crazy person\" by the backwards land society is. I\'ve been listening and reading the handbook and I\'m ready to really go out and make a difference now. Let\'s tackle this shit! Also, in an unrelated, yet related subject, have you all been observing the multicolored lights blinking in the sky lately? I\'ve captured them on telescope many times, seen a few move, and am completely STOKED about that. My sister and I are staring at three of them right now.
Attraction, Intention, Allowance, Balance
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Michigan Meetup! 8 years 3 months ago #1559

• huminbean
  • Articulate
  • For the highest and best good for all!
  • Thank you received: 5
Have not seen the lights. Maybe cuz The lights never go out in this town.Wonder when the next (North American) Global insight convention will be? That could be a hell of a meetin:0)Please keep us posted on the light show. Many thanks for your input.

Humin
HELP US TO HELP OURSELVES FOR THE HIGHEST AND BEST GOOD FOR ALL CONCERNED.

Re:Michigan Meetup! 8 years 3 months ago #1564

• relaxo
  • Contributor
Whenever it is, I\'ll most likely be there. I don\'t get lots of support (other than online just recently) but for some odd reason, it\'s all I can ever think about, and it pushes me to do things that otherwise I wouldn\'t do. I have been feeling more and more at the level of creation, rather than the level of mind-numbed subservience to dark energy.

Now as for the lights! They are rather bright in the sky, and sometimes hang in one position, moving with the orbit of the earth, and sometimes they move away. I\'m about an hour outside of detroit, and the sky isn\'t too clear, but these things are bright enough to see even when it is not totally dark outside. You will know if you see one, they are multicolored flashing lights in the sky. Upon further inspection with a telescope, they are never the same distance away, and the closest one I saw had no apparent shape, but looked almost like a light gyroscope of many flashing colors. Just an astounding thing to ponder really.

Re:Michigan Meetup! 8 years 1 month ago #1728

• bkmcgee
Hi. One of the main reasons I joined this forum, after much consideration because I have never become a member of any website forum, was so I could find someone in my area who had at least read the handbook and was interested in meeting physically. I may be the person you\'re looking for, and vice versa. What do you think? would you like to meet? I\'m in the southwest part of Michigan. I\'m very flexible, so I\'m sure we could work things out as to where and when. Please let me know. Thanks.

Re:Michigan Meetup! 8 years 1 month ago #1766

• relaxo
  • Contributor
Yeah man, I think I might be your man in this case. I\'m relatively flexible myself as far as scheduling goes. Good to meet someone in the area! I\'m in New Hudson, next door to Kensington state park and Island Lake.

Re:Michigan Meetup! 8 years 1 month ago #1767

• relaxo
  • Contributor
Yeah man, I think I might be your man in this case. I\'m relatively flexible myself as far as scheduling goes. Good to meet someone in the area! I\'m in New Hudson, next door to Kensington state park and Island Lake.
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds

Featured products