Monday, 20 January 2020
Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: lets start now!

Re:lets start now! 9 years 9 months ago #63

Welcome chiquitabannana! Even though R.Z.\'s responds was short his statement is very true and is what needs to be done. But i would add that you should continue to read these messages to build upon your understanding and to expand your awareness. I also suggest you look at www.arcadiansociety.org and to explore this forum and the comments already posted. No one can tell you exactly what you must do personally because all of our worldly experiences are different. Further reading of the handbooks will give you much advice and \"ways to start\" and also continue in the processes of creating this new paradigm. You should take a little time to \"rediscover\" yourself. Sharing these books with other people that are close to you is also a great way to start but as we all know many people are not quick to accept this so do not be discouraged. Understanding is necessary so we welcome any further questions and i would love to hear anything that you feel, have learned, ideas that you have, or experiences that you would like to share. Once again welcome to the ground crew. I also am a part of the handbook group on facebook so if you have a page check it out and add me, i\'m cal ones.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:lets start now! 9 years 9 months ago #67

• doughahn56
  • Get it fixed
Schaeffer Cox - just a guy with a good idea - lays out the way that some people in Alaska plan to \"ride the storm out\" during the coming shift.

It\'s almost enough to make me want to move there. Almost :)

Re:lets start now! 9 years 9 months ago #70

• R.Z.
  • Administrator
  • Know Thyself
  • Thank you received: 17
Good stuff, there - Doug ... I passed that along to a few friends after watching it.

Here\'s a link to the whole thing in one piece:

vimeo.com/9968399
You are the saviour you've been waiting for!

Re:lets start now! 9 years 8 months ago #75

Well Chiquita,

Just the fact that you were feeling better physically is a huge sign that you have lined up with something that is in your best interest. I am not convinced that there is anything for you to do at this point except to increase your awareness. I assume that you will follow up with the other parts of the handbook. Let it do its magic! I know its hard to simply sit back and be. However, I think that might be where the power lies. Anything that you might \'do\' will likely be directed to yourself first. If you are willing to share that experience with us then we will also benefit from witnessing your transition. We are with you in \'being\'.
My goal has been to rid my life of rituals and as result created a new one.

Re:lets start now! 9 years 8 months ago #76

Thank you for the link to The Solution. I am in the middle of it. I appreciate how Schaeffer has simplified the matter. I also reminisce about the various occasions I have acted on local government and within months I\'ll see the fruits of the information having taken root. It is my intent to affect the educational institutions and then the provincial crowns. I said the heck with voting a long time ago. This is much more proactive and fulfilling. I wonder if they could trace it back to me. And then again, what would that matter?

Re:lets start now! 9 years 8 months ago #77

My goodness, you\'re going to be keeping me busy. I haven\'t read all of these. Thank you for the fresh material. I have only watched the Alex Collier videos, have watched every Camelot interview and have recommended the Coleman book many times. John Perkin\'s work might provide some insight. The Fourth Reich correlates some of that material and Charlotte Yserbut provides a lot of documentation of how a lot of this has been implemented in our education systems worldwide.
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds