Monday, 20 January 2020
Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: lets start now!

lets start now! 9 years 9 months ago #13

i want to share information and ideas with anyone that is willing. i have many ideas of my own but i would love other feed back to help \"work out the bugs\" and also build my understanding. please contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. because i want to \"do\" what is needed not only talk about or look for others to lead way or start the process. i feel we have to set small goals before we can understand the paradigm we work toward. so if myself and one or two other people can brainstorm then it will be easier to spread these ideas and build up the pebble that is waiting to be dropped. so if anyone is interested please let me know. i also what to share other sources with you that can be incorporated into forming theses ideas of the new paradigm. all of this can be found on youtube. look up ian xel lungold and his work on the mayan calendar, michael ruppert\'s work on peak oil, lloyd pye on human origins. also professor griff, michael tsaron, david icke, jordan maxwell and others. thnk you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:lets start now! 9 years 9 months ago #15

• R.Z.
  • Administrator
  • Know Thyself
  • Thank you received: 17
Hello PR -

As you know, I\'ve replied via email & was happy to hear back from you! I applaud your enthusiasm & hope plenty more like you find their way here.

As a quick side-note: This \'kunena\' forum is where we\'ll be focusing our efforts, so please don\'t be disappointed if your posts on the other (\'phpbb\') forum are lost in the changeover, in the near future.

I understand that smaller goals can be important in building momentum towards the ultimate goal, but I would like to see a thread started here where each of us can share his/her ideas of that final goal - each individual\'s perception of the new paradigm they\'d like to create. Such a sharing of ideas should allow an amalgamation of ideas upon which to focus, giving those smaller goals a clear direction to follow.

Lastly - another side note - a majority of the personalities you mentioned have been interviewed on Red Ice Creations - if you don\'t already have them bookmarked, I\'m sure you will - after exploring their radio archives.
You are the saviour you've been waiting for!

Re:lets start now! 9 years 9 months ago #45

• PMDawn
I agree that this info is definitely useful; you may want to check the following if you haven\'t already:www.projectcamelot.org, www.alienshift.com, www.karlaturner.org

The following books: The Spiritual Laws and Lessons of the Universe, The Talmud of Immanuel, The Gods of Eden, The Committee of 300(Dr.John Coleman), The Genius Frequency, Alex Collier\'s ebook \"Defending Sacred Ground\", The Dulce Papers, pretty much any and all the books available from this site.

People:Dr.John Coleman, Phil Schneider, Dr. Karla Turner, Billy Meier, all the interviewees on project camelot and all Alex Collier lectures-aside from Dr. Coleman,these people are all contactees or abductees and give an encompassing view of the different alien races, their agendas and the world leaders they control. Dr.John Coleman is a US Constitution/Committee of 300 expert and ex (sort of) MI6.

Also Gerry Zeitlin\'s website www.openseti.org if you want an alternate view of our current understanding of the laws of physics and info on why SETI and NASA are a total waste of time and tax dollars.

Re:lets start now! 9 years 9 months ago #50

I wanted to share another interesting video that I feel has a lot to do with the creation of the new paradigm and also with the mystery of water video that can be found at www.arcadiansociety.org. Dr. Leonard Horowitz has a lot of useful teachings and presentations but the one I want to mention in particular is called Live H2O. So youtube dr leonard horowitz live h2o

Re:lets start now! 9 years 9 months ago #61

• chiquitabannana
  • NOW IS THE TIME TO "DREAM" BIG!!!!
I AM WITH YOU ON THIS I LIVE IN LOS ANGELES,CA I STARTED READING THE MANUAL THIS AFTERNOON AND IT REALLY MAKES ME SMILE BECAUSE UP UNTILL LAST NIGHT I WAS REALLY NOT FEELING WELL BECAUSE OF ALL THE THINGS THAT ARE GOING ON IN THE WORLD. BUT, WHEN I STARTED READING THE MANUAL TODAY ALL OF THOSE FEELING LEFT AND I DONT THINK I HAVE EVERY FELT THIS MOTIVATED IN MY LIFE. SO WHERE DO WE START? PLEASE EMAIL ME AT This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
LA CHIQUITA BANNANA

Re:lets start now! 9 years 9 months ago #62

• R.Z.
  • Administrator
  • Know Thyself
  • Thank you received: 17
chiquitabannana wrote:
SO WHERE DO WE START?

Be the change you want to see in the world.
You are the saviour you've been waiting for!
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.555 seconds