Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: galactic council.

Re:galactic council. 8 years 6 months ago #1307

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
Hi R.Z.,
No one got hurt, nothing irreversible happened. Getting angry or frustrated or whatever feelings can pop up, won’t change anything. I had a good laugh about myself though – I saw my pic, but didn’t recognize the text, LOL. And even this laughter didn’t change anything. See? Well, happy molecules are healthy molecules; there’s a great plus. When you read this, the post will be back and that’s it. It’s fixed. So; no harm done – this is all in the past now.

Yes, let’s debate! Everyone can take part, that will be great fun. The post isn’t exactly as it was, I think, but maybe the part you wanted to debate is still there. Anyway, feel free to spark a debate – or not. It’s up to you.

A tool belt of my own…yay! Then again, my ego likes that waaaaay too much. L.N.
Beware?
Be aware!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:galactic council. 8 years 6 months ago #1308

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
wxm taffy 80 wrote:
Hi guys how are you all?.

Hi wxm taffy 80; I’m fine, thank you – and how are you doing these days?

I have a question for who can answer.
well to my understanding most of us have died and come back to earth and cant remmber our past lives because of the conditioning of the human race from birth so we keep coming back to earth am have i got that right?.
Now if we do die and manage to come back to the earth through reincarnation why are people like george and other worried about passing on well geoge says he has gold coins because currency will be usless ok fair enough but if people are wake and saying we have eternal souls why is goege and other so scared to die i mean if good people like goege is affraid to die and go to heavan as it were what chance does the rest of us have espesily the people are awake.

I believe we are coming back in a body on planet Earth because we have tied ourselves to Earth – imo mainly by shutting down spirit and letting ego rule our lives – or, in other words, ignoring natural laws – this will go on – until we get it and change our ways. We can keep on doing this for many, many lives – unless something happens to planet Earth which makes it impossible to return.
I think the remainder of the above part of your question can make a nice question for Mr. George Green – my view on it is that we are living in very interesting times – we’ve been at this point before – we want to do it right this time – now we have a chance to free ourselves and continue our evolvement – now there is tremendous support from universe (alignment – recharging) and al the present family of ours – if only – we wake up and do the job.

I mean no disrespect to george or anyone but but for some reason it all seems a i strange its almost like a distaction of some knid i just feel the is more going on like there is something else we need to know i just feel the is flawers on both sides and somehow i think we are being dragged into something maybe be there is some kind of war going on between the E.T.S something tells me there is more to the planet earth that we are being told.

A lot is going on – I too think we need to know more – it helps to know about history – please keep in mind, that you/we have the power. The only thing we need to do is to USE it. Here’s a link that might be helpful for you:

The galactic council as it were have proberly been watching for hundreds of thousands of yeas why have let to get this far it does not make sense i know humans are to blame in one way or another but why has it taken this long to say something has to be done.As i understand there is a race who wants to keep us as slaves if this is true how is it a highly civilized and and a race so highly advanced in a spiral sense want why slaves i am not a member of the galactic council but all this could of been prevented by the galactic council from the beging does not make sense in my veiw i think all life where ever it maybe is everyone responsibily just has preserving life is too so some reason i get the feeling if we loose a race of people or beings then we are losing apart of ourselves the galactic council most know this the galactic council or anyone in fact has the right to say who dies and who lives its all of other jobs to preserve life at all costs.

I too think the Galactic Council is watching us – wondering why humanity is enslaving itself – GC will not intervene. Imho what is happening is only happening because we allow it to happen and it is within the Universal Laws. Our way of living is heading us towards a future event that will manifest in 3D reality. If we want something else – new opportunities – then WE will have to make that come true. Only WE can do that. As the NP stated – we have to stand up for ourselves – this little humanity has to do for itself – show in word and deed that we are ready to make a next move – if we don’t, then we obviously are happy with the current situation and we will continue on this path. Whatever “is done to us”: manipulation, pain, suffering, disagreement and what have you – we obviously are individually and collectively choosing that experience.
Then there is this possibility to gather a quorum, go to the Galactic Council and claim planet Earth as ours. They seem to have the final say in it. If our request is accepted, the visitors will have to leave. I have no idea what we will have to accomplish, before we can go to the GC making our request. For one we have to show we can steward this planet… Like I said before – let’s do it. Now.

If you noticed i said planet earth instead of our planet the reson being is that nobody owns anything anywhere no such thing another question why should we ask for the earth back when its belong to nobody and nobody has the fight to claim the earth i think i understand that there are beings out there who want to make a claim on the planet and we do have to put up some kind of fight because the E.T.S proberly wants us all dead to control the earth for resources.

Yes I noticed you said planet Earth instead of our planet. I’m sorry, I have to disagree with you here – planet Earth belongs to humans – born or brought here – destiny and governing of Earth is ours to control – the physical planet actually being ours, means that anyone not belonging here – staying here – without our approval – is in violation of the universal laws and will suffer the consequences of “its” doings. Since we’re not making it known that there are beings unwanted here – it’s assumed everything is as we want it to be. Here’s another link:
The only fight we should fight is the fight to return to life as it was meant to be for humans on this planet. The fight on us is about our mind. A link:
Just in case you can’t get enough of it, one more:
Hopefully this helps you. Kept it as short as I could. L.N.

If anyone has any answers plese leace a comment this is something thats been on my mind for some time thanks.

Note: I’ve also posted the MT’s on the thread of MT – just to keep it “findable”. L.N.
Beware?
Be aware!

Re:galactic council. 8 years 6 months ago #1321

• JohnAdams
  • Thank you received: 10
Hello Taffy, The only thing i can add that R.Z. and L.N. did\'nt is the fact that the prophets are the only ones that new their past lives because they live by the laws of Creation...No one else does or has and therefore do not know his or her past lives...
  • Page:
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds