A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: galactic council.

galactic council. 8 years 7 months ago #1282

Hi guys how are you all?.

I have a question for who can answer.
well to my understanding most of us have died and come back to earth and cant remmber our past lives because of the conditioning of the human race from birth so we keep coming back to earth am have i got that right?.
Now if we do die and manage to come back to the earth through reincarnation why are people like george and other worried about passing on well geoge says he has gold coins because currency will be usless ok fair enough but if people are wake and saying we have eternal souls why is goege and other so scared to die i mean if good people like goege is affraid to die and go to heavan as it were what chance does the rest of us have espesily the people are awake.

I mean no disrespect to george or anyone but but for some reason it all seems a i strange its almost like a distaction of some knid i just feel the is more going on like there is something else we need to know i just feel the is flawers on both sides and somehow i think we are being dragged into something maybe be there is some kind of war going on between the E.T.S something tells me there is more to the planet earth that we are being told.

The galactic council as it were have proberly been watching for hundreds of thousands of yeas why have let to get this far it does not make sense i know humans are to blame in one way or another but why has it taken this long to say something has to be done.As i understand there is a race who wants to keep us as slaves if this is true how is it a highly civilized and and a race so highly advanced in a spiral sense want why slaves i am not a member of the galactic council but all this could of been prevented by the galactic council from the beging does not make sense in my veiw i think all life where ever it maybe is everyone responsibily just has preserving life is too so some reason i get the feeling if we loose a race of people or beings then we are losing apart of ourselves the galactic council most know this the galactic council or anyone in fact has the right to say who dies and who lives its all of other jobs to preserve life at all costs.

If you noticed i said planet earth instead of our planet the reson being is that nobody owns anything anywhere no such thing another question why should we ask for the earth back when its belong to nobody and nobody has the fight to claim the earth i think i understand that there are beings out there who want to make a claim on the planet and we do have to put up some kind of fight because the E.T.S proberly wants us all dead to control the earth for resources.

If anyone has any answers plese leace a comment this is something thats been on my mind for some time thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:galactic council. 8 years 6 months ago #1288

• R.Z.
  • Administrator
  • Know Thyself
  • Thank you received: 17
I only have a few minutes to spare this spare this morning, so this will be necessarily short ...

We, as humans on this particular planet, have a goal to achieve - to \"become\" as George has so succinctly put it.

This goal can only be accomplished during our lifetime here - therefore, what you perceive as \'being afraid to die\' is more likely: knowing that there is work yet to be done, and that we must do it while our spirit animates this body.

We currently find ourselves caught in a \"victim consciousness\" loop - and for a galactic council or any other outside force to come to our \'rescue\' would do us no good at all in the grand scheme. Only a victim needs saved ... we must break out of this loop ourselves to be of any use to ourselves or others.

... does that make sense?
You are the saviour you've been waiting for!

Re:galactic council. 8 years 6 months ago #1291

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
Oh NO!!!

L.N. - this is R.Z. and I\'ve totally screwed up your beautiful post! I\'m so sorry!

I tried to quote you, but obviously hit the wrong button instead! I\'ll be much more careful in the future! Many apologies!

WXM - my apologies to you, too ... you would have benefited from L.N.\'s wise words, I\'m sure!

Bad Admin - ruler across the knuckles for me!

:blush: :blink: :blush:
Beware?
Be aware!
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by R.Z..

Re:galactic council. 8 years 6 months ago #1292

• Rokku
  • Emerging Voice
  • Eleven
I don\'t think any of us here are afraid to die. That actually would be taking the easy way out. We can\'t die, it\'s our main purpose to live and learn.

We\'re here because we have a job to do in this lifetime. Every single one of us plays an important part in bringing our planet back into balance and \"saving the world\" so to speak.

We can\'t move forward spiritually until we fix things. George\'s part is to help remind or awaken some of us to what we came here to do.
Had a dream last night, about you, about life... Can you tell me what that means?

Re:galactic council. 8 years 6 months ago #1298

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
Hi R.Z.,
hahaha... I first thought: huh? my pic and not me posting? What is happening to me? I became a sleepwalker! Was it me while asleep? :woohoo:
But it\'s you R.Z., using all these great power tools you have that I have\'nt...

Not to worry R.Z. - it\'s no big deal really - I see what I can do putting it back on. If I manage to do so - you still will have to make the post you wanted to put on, though. L.N.
Beware?
Be aware!
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by L.N..

Re:galactic council. 8 years 6 months ago #1304

• R.Z.
  • Administrator
  • Know Thyself
  • Thank you received: 17
Yes L.N. - I just wanted to spark a little debate on one point of yours ... I probably shouldn\'t have in the first place, but thought it might be fun. Then I managed to screw things up so badly - it confirmed that I should\'ve kept my \'mouth\' shut!

Yes m\'am - me and power tools ... good thing I can\'t lop a thumb off with them, eh!?

Since you\'re on here when I\'m not, generally ... maybe we need to fit you up for a toolbelt of your own!

Thank you for being so gracious about my mistake - I know it\'s a violation to some degree or another, and I thank you for your wonderful attitude now and always!
You are the saviour you've been waiting for!
  • Page:
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds