Monday, 20 January 2020
Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Translations

Translations 8 years 7 months ago #1269

Dear friends,

I was wondering where I could buy the Talmud of Immanuel in German.

And I was also wondering, if there was anyone progressing/considering the translation of the handbook in other languages?

Thanks for any info,
Tamelca
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Translations 8 years 7 months ago #1270

• R.Z.
  • Administrator
  • Know Thyself
  • Thank you received: 17
Translations appear to be coming along pretty well - English, Spanish French, Italian and Portuguese, available for download here:

www.nohoax.com/index.php?option=com_cont...=24&catid=1&Itemid=3
You are the saviour you've been waiting for!

Re:Translations 8 years 7 months ago #1271

Thank you, R.Z. for your answer and the link.
Is there any chance to get it in German?

And if you have any infos about where to get the Talmud of Immanuel in German, I would be greatful. Thank you.

Re:Translations 8 years 6 months ago #1311

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
Hello Tamelca,
Welcome! I hope you feel at home here with us.
Wanting to make NP available in my language –which isn’t German, btw– I found an interpreter. The whole thing turned out to be a disappointment, because the original book was unrecognizable in the offered translation. I had to cancel the project. The partly translated book has to be re-done. I don\'t expect that to happen.
For as far as a German translation, I recall hearing Mr. George Green in some video saying there was such a translation in the making. But I don’t know if or when such a translation is to be expected.
Did you see we have these Sunday get-togethers? I invite you to come. It’s @ 3:00 p.m. EST (eastern standard time) USA (google 3:00 p.m. est for your standard time in your time zone) I’m not sure, but I think you are 6 hrs ahead of the time the get-togethers start; if so, it will be 21:00 hrs CET. I would love to meet you in the chat room. L.N.
P.S. If you have any questions, please ask.

TO ALL: Addressing Tamelca in this post, doesn’t mean that this invitation to join, is only meant for her. It is meant for everybody! You are all appreciated and more than welcome! I’m looking forward to talk to you all then.
Beware?
Be aware!
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by L.N..
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds