Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Where Focus goes, Energy follows

Re:Where Focus goes, Energy follows 8 years 6 months ago #1283

• JohnAdams
  • Thank you received: 10
Welcome to the forum Steven...Thank you so much for the information on the law of attraction, I too have been looking for this info put together in such a good form...In fact i\'m printing it now for a reference to use and refer back to...Thank you again and bless you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Where Focus goes, Energy follows 8 years 6 months ago #1319

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
Hello again Steven,
Thank you so much for the link. It gave me some interesting information and it also hit some eye-openers. Thanks to your nice and simple example, I have found out something about myself, that will help me tremendously, I’m sure. I really hope you will continue to visit this site and post your precious knowledge here too. Je vous en prie. L.N.
Beware?
Be aware!

Re:Where Focus goes, Energy follows 8 years 5 months ago #1399

• Steven
  • Emerging Voice
Thank you back at you both and blessings.

It seems to me that consciousness shapes realities by interacting with matter. We are multidimensional beings, but I can see a very distinct line that divide the physical world with the spiritual one. Somehow, it looks like electro-magnetism is the interface between consciousness and matter. Since thoughts are somehow electrical and emotions magnetic. And electromagnetism seems to be behind what really drive sub-atomic and atomic particles and molecules.

But it is not so much about moving matter, but more about how consciousness, thoughts and feelings, draws and cast on the master piece of Life with the ultimate energy field (dark matter?) and manifest a reality that reflects the inner world of each human or sentient being. And the result is a complex and diverse work of art made from all the signals received by the Universe or Great Spirit who answers back according to its laws and principles of Life by manifesting a continuum of reflecting the inner world in the outside world, and consciousness being affected back by the physical world, that creates a transformation.

It is hard to stay focused in the world we live in. Stay sharp and focused on the marvels inside you, it will emerge outside somehow back at you.

Namaste, Steven

Re:Where Focus goes, Energy follows 8 years 4 months ago #1403

I attended a 3 hour presentation by an elder, Chief Golden Light Eagle, of the Dakota Nation of South Dakota. He is distributing the teachings of the Dakota Nation to the people of the four directions of Mother Earth.

TEACHINGS OF THE UNIVERSAL AND SPIRITUAL LAWS OF CREATOR - STAR LAWS OF THE WHEEL OF HUMANITY
Presented by
Chief Golden Light Eagle
of the Inhunktowan Dakota Nakota Nation

His Book:
MAKA WICAHPI WICOHAN is in the Smithsonian Institution at the Cultural Resource Center of the National Museum of the American Indian.

These are the teachings of the Dakota Nation that is a part of their heritage and given to them from the Star Beings. Please check out the Smithsonian Institution for more information on his book. This is important information to help us move from the 3rd dimensional frequency to the higher frequencies. This will help all of us and Mother Earth transition during this time of change.

Love & Light,
Helen

Re:Where Focus goes, Energy follows 7 years 9 months ago #2136

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
Hi Steven,
I noticed you being on the site a while back - changed / added to your former post.
(I hope the control-thing isn\'t contagious :silly: )
I am very much into the things you write. I think and hope more people are, for I feel that to know about who and what we are and how to use our \"tools\" so to speak is the base for success. I had to write this post, to get the attention to it, because the contents of your post is way to important to let it go unnoticed. L.N.
Beware?
Be aware!

Re:Where Focus goes, Energy follows 7 years 9 months ago #2142

• Contemplative
  • Articulate
  • All I am is the result of my thoughts.
  • Thank you received: 13
Your article is a commendable explanation of the causes and effects of the laws in motion.

The universal laws of attraction are key to unwrapping the illusion manifestation of \"this world\" and thus understanding existence of everything. The cause is creative thought and the effect is manifested action. One reaps what one creates.

What we are experiencing as \"this world\" is created thought by us. What you are reading here is created thought by you. What I think I am reading from others on this forum, this website, this Internet, or experiencing on this world is created thought by me. In other words we are \"One\". The inability to grasp this notion is laws of attraction in play. Result of which is unbalanced creative thought.

If you want for instance \"them and us\" \"good and evil\" or \"right and wrong\" the universal laws will give it freely with all the attractions the unbalanced disharmonious opposing opposites make. The universe is perfectly balanced. It has no sides. It takes no sides because it is both sides. It is \"One\". I am \"One\". You are \"One\". We ARE the universe and the universe is \"One\" - it is not a separate thing we are part of. It is perfectly balanced, there are no parts because it/we are whole.

Thought is created energy.
The type of energy created by thought for the manifestation of the state of being is determined by the application of the universal law. Since we ARE the universal law as \"One\" it is \"applied to the thought. Get the application unbalanced for created chaos or balanced for created harmony.

In a nut shell believe in your whole heart everything you hear see smell taste and touch and at the same moment also disbelieve in your whole heart everything you hear see smell taste and touch. It\'s impossible to take sides
given practice of that mindset. The emotions get harmonised because for instance if you neither believe nor disbelieve what you are reading here then you can\'t get annoyed or pleased about it. The created thought about it is balanced.

You know that you are human becoming therefore \"focus\" your thoughts with proper balance and the following energy will be harmonious attraction.
Contemplate for Enlightenment
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds