Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: George Green Upcoming Event!

George Green Upcoming Event! 4 years 3 months ago #4185

• webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Doug1\'s second account
  • Thank you received: 14
Heads UP! George is scheduled to speak to a 200 seat auditorium in the Unity Temple on the Country Club Plaza area in Kansas City, Mo. November 13th, which is Friday evening at 7::00PM

Details are here: DETAILS
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: R.Z., MIKE PULSE, Chico008, EarthSheriff

George Green Upcoming Event! 4 years 3 months ago #4188

• MIKE PULSE
  • Thank you received: 1
Glad to see this. I have been passionately studying the YouTube material on George -almost all of which is dated 2004-2009 - and that's it. Zip. It'll be a great event on Nov 13 in yes...2015. I hope George is well and I looking forward to the Kansas City engagement. Spread the word.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EarthSheriff

George Green Upcoming Event! 3 years 9 months ago #4323

We feature George Green in our 12 FACTS to BUST Truther POSERS! This is working well, since we share this post with all new FB connects. A very logical approach to tell who is who, as 98% are POSERS!, We love George Greens work, and have big plans to spread his message. here is the link where we feature George Greens great video, and the RESPONSE has been very very good. win50k.com/corey.php 9) ex USAF George Green Above Top Secret MILITARY Verifies Plejaren Photos by Taking 3 Photos Himself!

George Funded their book production and met with Billy, Plejaren in Switzerland

George publishes 3 FREE handbooks and has Worldwide RESPONSE!

(Cabal/Illuminati SPIES will not REPORT or SHARE this story!)

George Green Upcoming Event! 3 years 9 months ago #4325

was there any notes from the event?

I wanted to go, but could not? a video on YT link would be a nice way to connect Georges message,

as he has done in the past?

George Green Upcoming Event! 3 years 7 months ago #4345

• Alcyon
-
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Alcyon.

George Green Upcoming Event! 3 years 6 months ago #4347

still no YT Video..? see Mythi last page for info..George Green is slacking BIG TIME! www.mythi.com.br/acervo/Mythi_from_Andromeda.pdf no updatyes in his forum on a video or anything? does not sound like love to me? ha! ha! 1 hr all it would take? so check out Michaels 12/18-12/25 posts win50k.com/Michael_Kavanagh.php also our EarthSheriff.com ha! ha! George Green will be getting an IDIOT Ticket! ha! ha! for not updating his forum! about ANYTHING! Cobra Queen will be aftre him! ha! ha! win50k.com/pleiadians.php We Thank the Pleiadian 4 their msg to Earth Sheriff™ Deputy Michael Kavanagh: MOM IS PISSED!™ The game of chess has begun, the Cobra Queen will be making a very strategic move in this production to tell the world: Sorry EVIL, NO HEAVEN for YOU!™ ha! ha!
Learn more about the PBC™ Network OFF WORLD Souls & Creators!

Sorry EVIL, NO HEAVEN for YOU!™ ha! ha!
  • Page:
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds