Friday, 20 September 2019
Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New and Old and Becoming

New and Old and Becoming 4 years 3 months ago #4184

I'm writing you here because of those pesky limits of the physical, space and time, and the intentional limits of the fiscal as practiced by the global elites (for lack of a better term, because they are not truly "elite").

This is my "hello", waving to you across the dims of shared information lines as practiced by humans who limit themselves to "5 senses". I am waving as a courtesy, because this is not the way that I can best communicate what I have to say and is probably not the best method, ultimately, to connect with you.

So this is a marker.

I am looking for people who are waking up, because waking from the nightmare is only the first step. To continue the metaphor, there is living in the day after Waking. There is a lot of work to be done and waking up is only the first step.

We are learning who we truly are. Armed with this knowledge, we can begin a journey that will bless us with such riches.

Namaste.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New and Old and Becoming 4 years 3 months ago #4187

• Mathieu
  • Emerging Voice
  • Thank you received: 6
Hi,

Where do you live?

Mat

New and Old and Becoming 4 years 3 months ago #4191

• epss
  • Emerging Voice
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello Aletheia,
First of all: your user name has been wisely chosen, because it means "truth or disclosure" in ancient Greek.
I guess most of people that are on the waking process, are ultimately each one on its personal path and experiences while under this Holographic multidimensional existence (regardless of the human 5 senses).

Yes we are learning who we truly are, this will take probably our whole cosmic existence!
No one came into this living existence with an "Instruction Manual", except some basic instincts, that is the beauty of this!
This beautiful Holographic existence was precisely created with the purpose of self-knowledge "from scratch" through self-contemplation, as individual beings (awareness) and ultimately as a Cosmic Awareness.
The freewill is absolutely important for each one to move upwards into new experience levels (step by step).

To support during each one experience transition, assistance is being given through several ways that each personal being / awareness is himself aware alone or in small groups.
This discussion Forum is only "one drop" of the whole assistance that is being given, although an important one, too.
Only one important condition for proper assistance is that the proper questions in each step is made from each one and vibrate accordingly. from within our own consciousness.
With questions, I mean not only place/write them here, but that they will come directly into each one's awareness too.

Yes, there is a lot of work yet to be done.
For that, each awareness / being must ask himself what is the best way to give assistance to the whole and vibrate accordingly!

Hope these comments help a little to your requests / questions?
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds