A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Question for John Adams

Question for John Adams 4 years 6 months ago #4138

• pn470
Hi John,
I'm emailing you as I see George's last reply was over a year ago. My interest is to email him a question.

How I found out about George was via an interview he did with Kerry Cassidy (I saw it this morning actually) despite it being recorded back in 2008.

I suspect one way or another he stays in contact with his off-word friends,...I refer to them as our family and friends in space. Anyhow, a lot has been happening behind the scenes, I guess you could say on both sides of the fence so to speak.

My problem involves a large number of "family" comprised of two species who have been held captive.
It's time they go home and direction or further contact is needed to make that happen.

I have no idea if George would like to know more on this? Sometimes I move down a path for no reason but I had the interest to move this email to you just the same.

Feel free to get back to me via email below if you wish,

Thanks very much,
pn470 at yahoo dot com
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by L.N.. Reason: preventing e-mal address from being spammed
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Question for John Adams 4 years 6 months ago #4139

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
Goodmorning pn470, welcome.
I've made a small adjustment in your above post. It's in your e-mail address, to prevent spyders crawling the web to pick it up. L.N.
Beware?
Be aware!

Question for John Adams 4 years 6 months ago #4141

• pn470
Thanks John!

Question for John Adams 4 years 6 months ago #4148

• JohnAdams
  • Thank you received: 10
I'm sorry to say that I have no experience with off planet beings pn740...But I believe George has and does still enjoy experience with them...You can PM(private message) him I believe from this site or email him from this site...Not quite sure...L.N. do you know if George has an email listing on his profile? If they were bothersome spirits I could help you out but off planet beings I'm not quite sure how to handle...But if you wish to elaborate a little more, maybe someone on the forum could jump in and tell you exactly what to do...

Question for John Adams 4 years 6 months ago #4149

• JohnAdams
  • Thank you received: 10
Oh, and welcome to the forum...

Question for John Adams 4 years 6 months ago #4156

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
Hi John,

JohnAdams wrote:
"L.N. do you know if George has an email listing on his profile?"

I have no access to that section. Imho he must have, so to be able to use the forum. If I had his e-mail address, I don't think I could make it availlable to others because of privacy reasons. But I'm sure Mr. Green reads the forum messages, or maybe some one who is in more direct contact with him will be as kind to direct Mr. Green's attention to the post? I hope Mr. Green can find a few minutes to help out.
Beware?
Be aware!
  • Page:
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds