Friday, 20 September 2019
Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: new member introduction

new member and all alone online!! 4 years 8 months ago #4111

hey guys, whats going on here ?
i signed up just today and am looking for what actually is happening in the real world.
are there any group meeings any projects, any concrete stuff going on so that i can participate in ?

thx in advance
The administrator has disabled public write access.

new member and all alone online!! 4 years 8 months ago #4114

• R.Z.
  • Administrator
  • Know Thyself
  • Thank you received: 17
Hello Alex!

Glad to have you here. What's going on here, is personal growth and group support thereof. That growth on a personal level is clearly reflected in the awakening of humanity as a whole, all around us. It is a difficult process at times, and we use this forum to help each other through.

George's work has inspired many projects around the globe, but understandably - most all involved prefer to keep publicity about these projects to a minimum. A little google-fu is sure to yield some results as to communities & projects aligned with the 'we are humans becoming' mantra that is so prevalent in George's handbook for the new paradigm series.

There is a budding effort here, to gather some of us together for a meet & greet sometime in the near future ... this would be a first of its kind, and as of now, no date or location has been set.

I would encourage you to shift gears a little in your search for something to participate in. The world already has enough 'followers' - what's needed now is leaders. What "concrete stuff" can you initiate and tend to through its fruition?
You are the saviour you've been waiting for!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds