Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Thoughts for Contemplative

Thoughts for Contemplative 5 years 1 day ago #4066

• freelion
  • Contributor
  • Free Creativity
  • Thank you received: 5
Oh. Well...I suppose we all can mistake for someone for dead when they're really not, right? Well, no, what I meant to say is....-YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT :D.
Truth first.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Thoughts for Contemplative 5 years 13 hours ago #4067

• Contemplative
  • Articulate
  • All I am is the result of my thoughts.
  • Thank you received: 13
I am deeply honoured to have such wonderful caring and loving social networking friends. Thank you R.Z., freelion, JohnAdams and other forum members..

...but this simple philosopher ain't yet on his death bed, good folks!

Reminds me the guy you may have read about in a book, or seen at the movies. He was shipwrecked on an uninhabited desert Island for 4 years. On returning home he discovered everybody 'presumed' he was dead.

Some ideas are taken to be true on the basis of probability:
"Ed Howes (also known as Contemplative), I presume?" -oops, got it wrong. In 1871 Africa, the journalist and explorer Henry Morton Stanley got it right: "Dr. Livingstone, I presume?"

R.Z., you originally presumed that 'Contemplative' was Ed Howes's username. An intent for presumption is a bad intent. However your intent of 'loving care' for me, and expressed by your post on the forum, is good intent. The presumption came from your head. To presume is negative thought. The care came from your heart, and loving care for someone is positive thought.

A reciprocal reaction of your kindhearted 'good' action was the seen reply responses from forum members expressing their condolences and experiences of 'Contemplative' (Thank you John Adams and freelion!). Another reaction was the unseen responses of other folks after they read your original post.

Of course the reciprocal reaction of your wrong presumption action was my seen replied response to correct you. Another reaction was, maybe, the unseen responses of some folks that might have said: "I thought Contemplative was that Buddhist guy, named John, from England. What's all this him being Ed Howes from AZ, USA?"

Well, there is good news about this, folks. It was all meant to happen! At this very time of great need in Ed Howes's life the help, care and love for him has been manifested in magnificent quantity.

R.Z. we all know your miss identification of me was unintentional. But the end result is humour and fun about the confusion caused by wrong presumption, and surprising help for our forum friend Ed Howes, in his hour of much need, who would have otherwise been completely forgotten by us.

I now rest our case, balance is restored. Ed Howes now has our extra supporting get well wishes and prayers. The balancing mechanisms of Creation can be a wonderful Divine everyday experience!
Contemplate for Enlightenment
Last Edit: 5 years 12 hours ago by Contemplative.

Thoughts for Contemplative 5 years 6 hours ago #4068

• JohnAdams
  • Thank you received: 10
R.Z....Can you put the other Contemplative's Avatar up so people will know which one it is...Great post Contemplative, and we are all happy that your in good health and alive and well...I tried to go back to some older post to see if there was another Contemplative because I can slightly remember his Avatar but could not find it...I just figured you had changed it to the Buddah...

Thoughts for Contemplative 5 years 6 hours ago #4069

• JohnAdams
  • Thank you received: 10
Also, I not so sure that Facebook has helped out much these days in locating/Identifying people...which might be a good thing for all of us...Lol...
Last Edit: 5 years 6 hours ago by JohnAdams. Reason: changed "locating" to "identifying"

Thoughts for Contemplative 5 years 5 hours ago #4070

• Contemplative
  • Articulate
Facebook and Twitter are owned by the NSA.
They should re-named Farcebook and Twatter

Big_Brother_2014-09-20.jpg
Last Edit: 5 years 5 hours ago by Contemplative.

Thoughts for Contemplative 5 years 5 hours ago #4071

• Contemplative
  • Articulate
The Avatar I used as 'Contemplative' on Global Insights forum 2010 - 2011
(It is me in the photo)

my current Avatar

It_is_I.JPG

The Avatar I used as 'Contemplative' on Global Insights forum 2012 - 2013
(I created this water colour painting of a cartoon dog in 1985)

My_Cartoon_Dog.jpg
Last Edit: 5 years 4 hours ago by Contemplative.
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds