Friday, 20 September 2019
Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Introducing Kryder Research and Exploration

Introducing Kryder Research and Exploration 5 years 7 months ago #3864

• Windowmaker222
  • Revolution 222, the revolution with a Soul-lution.
  • Thank you received: 1
Using the Laws from the Handbook, the Creator has put me in a fascinating new landscape of abundance. A team has come together in this new landscape of which I am a part. We are a group of friends and passionate believers committed to bringing truth and knowledge to light.
Kryder Research and Exploration LLC (KX), located in Madrid, New Mexico, headed by my friend Rob Kryder, is ready to open up it's archives completely. We need help in bringing out Rob's amazing discoveries made over a life time in the southwest. Long ago, Rob cracked the code to the prolific monumentiation, and set stones used from ancient times and in various adaptations to our current times. He can read the land like a map. In the archives is evidence that will shake the foundation of all that we know. In the last few years Rob has applied his knowledge of the code to Egypt and other areas that clearly indicates a history that supports the Handbook. KX also owns a variety of sophisticated underground imaging devices, and is outfitted for field research complete with a mobile research unit. It would take a book to tell the story. (George, I can assure you it would impress you greatly and would love to share this with you). Our team includes a producer and professor who has secured use of interns, a soundstage, etc. at a nearby college for this semester and we want to bring that into play. Plans are in place to create a multimedia platform that includes staging of festivals and events themed around the emerging new paradigm.

I hope this introduction resonates with the good intent it is given. If you want to learn more, and possibly get involved, please email me Bob_Fens@ msn. com I can forward links, and personal contact info, phone number.

Best Blessings,
Bob Fenstermaker (Windowmaker222)
Bob_fens@ msn. com
www.revolution222.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds