TOPIC: Sunday get-togethers ...

Sunday get-togethers ... 8 years 3 months ago #1226

• R.Z.
  • Administrator
  • Know Thyself
  • Thank you received: 17
{UPDATE 11/07/2011} 10:00a.m. Pacific (utc-9) each Sunday ... {/UPDATE}

B) Well done, friends!

For anyone who wasn\'t following along from the start, follow the clickable links, below - to get the backstory, as well:

htquantumenergy wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that \"iamlight\" has suggested that we \"meet\" whether online or not on Sundays @ 3 pm (EST). Check out the thread on Universal Laws. We would like to get a community together and set our intentions for a new paradigm.

Thanks
Congratulations to all involved, for what you\'ve begun!

If anyone would like to use it in conjunction with this group \'meeting\' - don\'t forget the \'flashchat\' feature right here at this site.

I\'ll join in when I\'m able - I look forward to it!
You are the saviour you've been waiting for!
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by R.Z..
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Sunday get-togethers ... 8 years 3 months ago #1227

• iamlight
  • Emerging Voice
I feel that this is a good idea and the more we publicize this event with other ground crew members the more unified we will become. Our first action in the handbook was to start spreading the word and coming together for regular meetings and unifying our consciousness to practice the laws of the universe to set in motion our intention of our new way of life. I also like the \"CHAT\" feature that was an excellent idea. We could all meet there and chat before and after our focused thought of our new paradigm.

Re:Sunday get-togethers ... 8 years 3 months ago #1228

• iamlight
  • Emerging Voice
Sunday, June 12, 2011 @ 3:00 p.m. EST (eastern standard time) USA (google 3:00 p.m. est for your standard time in your time zone)

First, we should begin by saying \"We are ALL humans becoming, help us ALL to become\"

Then let us think. \" The world I live in is of love and light, we are free from control of others, our bodies are vibrating at a higher frequency and we are united in our consciousness and are experiencing the 3rd Dimension as it should be, we are well on our way to Ascension, we are one\"

Now if we are all thinking or saying that paragraph above it will be all of us at the same time thinking the same thing, therefore we would be of one mind consciousness. The rest will fall into place as we follow the laws of the universe. WE ARE ONE!

Re:Sunday get-togethers ... 8 years 3 months ago #1230

Great Idea...Thank You iamlight !
I will do my best to spread the word and join my intention and focus with all of you here on Sunday.

Re:Sunday get-togethers ... 8 years 3 months ago #1231

• iamlight
  • Emerging Voice
Thank you! The more people that come the more we will see great things!

Re:Sunday get-togethers ... 8 years 3 months ago #1232

Thank you \"iamlight\" and \"Rokku\" for our brainstorming, and R.Z. for starting this new thread.

Let\'s keep the feelings of joy and calm in these turbulent times. As the books suggest, keep an eye on what the \"dark powers\" are attempting to manifest, but do not focus on their machinations. Stay with the feelings that we have already manifested the New Paradigm. As we focus with our heart and intent, we have moved into the new dimension.

An exercise I use is to imagine the universe as a hologram (quantum physics). Our bodies are a reflection of the world and the universe, and when we start to take care of ourselves by healing and clearing our mental equilibrium, our immediate world starts to appear calmer. Remember, we are currently moving through 4th dimension and it is important to speak and think with care, because the energy is reflecting our thoughts and actions back almost immediately. I, personally have experience this more often than I care to think. Now, I\'m VERY careful of what I think and say.

Please check out more information about the holographic universe and quantum physics - absolutely fascinating stuff.

Helen
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds