Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: *NUTRITION* REAL FOOD

*NUTRITION* REAL FOOD 5 years 1 month ago #4087

• Contemplative
  • Articulate
  • All I am is the result of my thoughts.
  • Thank you received: 13
My gratitude to you both L.N. and Ms Bean. I have gained much knowledge reading your exchanges about the merits of preparation methods and consumption of good nutritional foods.

I am particularly grateful for L.N.s wisdom about our forefathers passed on knowledge of the nutritional or healing properties found from plants: The protection that is germinative powers of plants and how they dealt with their poisons, such as phytic acid, to make for edible sustenance is fascinating.

Clearly it has been challenging for me to sift through the vast amounts of information out there about food nutrition and healthy eating. Overwhelming.

I leave you with this interesting article, I found on the Internet, about African ancestors and evolution of diet. Click on this link: National Geographic
Contemplate for Enlightenment
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Contemplative.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

*NUTRITION* REAL FOOD 4 years 10 months ago #4106

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
Here too are some posts missing - some of me. I cannot get those back. I have some vague idea what the content was; but I consider them lost.

Then SilverdustCD posted an insightfull message, which I place back underneath:
22Nov2014 - Silverdust CD:

As a nurse for 20 years, and a fed trained medical investigator that worked for the feds/state, I can say that its all interconnected to reduce population: toxins in the water, toxins in vaccines/tb skin tests, toxins in the air, and toxic chemicals in our food. We are basically killing ourselves knowingly, and unknowingly. So we are doing it to ourselves. Fluoride mixed with other heavy metals in vaccines increases the toxicity by 1000 times. Cancers, Alzheimers, infertility, auto-immune disorders, and on and on.... also, pharmaceutical drugs, prescription drugs, are the number one killer in the USA. No one forces us to take them,, we are taking them blindly. WE ARE KILLING OURSELVES and I am sure the Global Goons are just laughing at our stupidity. They don't have to kill us, we do it to ourselves. We gave away all of our power to Govt, Religion, Education, Doctors, etc.... we take no responsibility for anything and this is what we have. WAKE UP PEOPLE and do a little research.
SHUT THE TV OFF ! I have not watched it in years. Cook at home so that you know what you are ingesting. STOP smoking, stop drinking. Drink distilled water. Eat fresh fruits and veggies, say NO to that damn flu shot! Step up to the plate and demand that you are a creation of God, not some corporate "Strawman" (look it up if you don't know!).
Beware?
Be aware!

*NUTRITION* REAL FOOD 4 years 10 months ago #4107

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
a re-assembled answer from me back then; no further information:

Hi, SilverDustCD, welcome. Great post – I have a question on the part of destilled water. I am sure water is a living entity. I think water contains information. There has been a Japanese researcher, who tested water. Put water in bottles, put labels on the bottle like “love” or “ hate” and then quickly froze it. Watching the water molecules, the “ love” bottle was beautiful, natural. The “hate” bottle didn't look too good. I wouldn't want that in my body. I think destilled water is no longer living water, or healthy water.
Beware?
Be aware!

*NUTRITION* REAL FOOD 4 years 10 months ago #4108

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
Back to the current moment:

It was a very interesting point brought in bij SilverDustCD on destilled water.
Even though for me it is clear that destilled water is not healthy to take into my body – I didn't know exactly why. Here's some more information on this from dr. Mercola:

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/arch...984&et_rid=758810555

Symptoms of dehydration:
Fatigue and/or mood swings
Hunger even though you’ve recently eaten
Back or joint ache
Dull, dry skin and/or pronounced wrinkles
Infrequent urination; dark, concentrated urine, and/or constipation

Symptoms of chronic dehydration:

Digestive disturbances such as heartburn and constipation
Confusion and/or anxiety
Urinary tract infections
Premature aging
High cholesterol

Thirst is an obvious signal that it’s high time to replenish your fluids. Fatigue and moodiness can also indicate you need to drink more water. Probably the best way to gauge your water needs however, is to observe the color of your urine, and how frequently you urinate. On average, a healthy number of bathroom visits is around seven or eight per day, and you want the color of your urine to be a light, pale yellow.
The most economical and environmentally sound choice you can make is to purchase and install a water filter for your home.

The very best water, however, comes from a natural gravity-fed spring. I do not recommend drinking distilled water on a regular basis. It’s too acidic, and is not recommended for extended use, although it can be beneficial for temporary detoxification purposes. The ideal pH of your water should be between 6.5 to 7.5, which is neutral. What you want is pure water that is clean, pH balanced, and “alive.”
Mountain spring water is ideal. Not only does it have a healthy pH, but it’s also “structured” in a way that is not well understood. I’ve previously interviewed Dr. Gerald Pollack on this subject. He’s one of the leading research scientists in the world when it comes to understanding the physics of water, and what it means to your health. His book, The Fourth Phase of Water: Beyond Solid, Liquid, and Vapor, clearly explains the theory of the fourth phase of water, which is nothing short of ground-breaking.

The fourth phase of water is, in a nutshell, living water. It’s referred to as EZ water—EZ standing for “exclusion zone”—which has a negative charge. This water can hold energy, much like a battery, and can deliver energy, too. This is the kind of water your cells contain; even your extracellular tissues are filled with EZ water, which is why he believes it’s so important to drink structured water for optimal health.
I drink vortexed water nearly exclusively as I became a big fan of Viktor Schauberger, who did much pioneering work on vortexing about a century ago. Dr. Pollack confirms that by creating a vortex in a glass of water, you’re putting more energy into it, thereby increasing EZ. Water from deep sources, such as deep spring water, is an excellent choice as EZ water is also created under pressure. FindaSpring.com5 is an excellent resource that can help you find a natural spring nearby. As an added boon, collecting spring water is usually free—you just need to bring your own jugs. I recommend using glass jugs instead of plastic, for all the reasons discussed earlier.
Beware?
Be aware!

*NUTRITION* REAL FOOD 4 years 10 months ago #4109

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
Here's another source and a link: dr. Batmanghelidj, M.D. "Your Body's Many Cries For Water":

Note: on that You Tube page many more info on water.

I'm not sure this is the right thing for humnans to do, even though I have niot done the extensive research this man has gone through. I think he has a port of the solution to the problem. I do however agree with him on the part of ignorance. The famous saying: “My people will perish because of ignorance.” is so very true.

I also agree on the statement, that we, i.e. our bodies, are dehydrating. Why is this occuring? It cannot be as simple as just taking in (more) living water – 8 glasses a day as we are being taught. What's that all about?

Some more information on the subject from another source:
One major thing is missing when we are talking about hydration and that is salt, no refined gray sea salt to be more precise. Blood has certain salinity that has to be maintained. Less salt there is in the body, less water will stay in it and will be expelled. If you drink lots of water you will urinate a lot and sweat losing more salt and actually dehydrate. This is why it is necessary to drink water with salt in it so it stays in your body and trigger proper hydration. Salt is necessary to run cellular osmotic pump as well so there is another reason to drink the water with salt diluted in it. Kidneys will control the salinity and will expel the surplus so there is no problem of to high salt content. It is perfectly safe to drink even sea water but ratio 2 to 1 distilled water with sea water is the perfect one for hydration and this is way saltier then you will ever do by adding sea salt into drinking water. Eating very salty food will not have the same result because by not having enough water in the circulation your kidneys will expel the salt. Then when you drink water there is not enough salt and the water will be expelled. Do not wait till you are thirsty. Thirst signal is often mistaken as hunger and we end up eating instead drinking.

[...] drinking one liter or more of water first thing in the morning has therapeutic effect. It cleanses intestines and rejuvenates blood in colon. Ad quarter teaspoon or more of sea salt per liter of water to ensure that the water stays in your circulation. Constipation is clear sign of dehydration.
Beware?
Be aware!

*NUTRITION* REAL FOOD 4 years 10 months ago #4110

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
One more source:
:

The Drink 8 Glasses Water Per Day Big Fat Lie! Published on Apr 8, 2014
Dr. Berg goes through the 5 lies about drinking more water. It is one of those "everyone knows", so drink when you are thirsty. Hyponatremia is a condition whereby you can get really sick by drinking too much water.
When you drink too much plain water, your electrolytes no longer can balance the exchange of fluid inside and outside the cell. This causes parts of your cells to swell and others to dehydrate (due to loss of salt).
Also, realize what you input doesn't equal what you output. If you drink a glass of water, you do not urinate a glass of water. You will urinate a glass full of urine, which is filled with electrolytes and other stuff. So urine is flushing out minerals.

Here's a translation from the last source I have found on this subject:

We eat too dry. We eat dry bread, meager meat and veggies without butter. (i.e. butter made from raw milk – not stuff coming from some lab) This way of eating costs a lot of watercapacity (hydrogen), coming from our cells. Our cells deliver hydrogen to make digestion of all the dry food that we take in possible. Bonebroth, bouillons and stews as our forefathers and -mothers ate, are out of fashion. Today meat is to be fried shortly on both sides, being served with no sauce; veggies need to be crunchy. In earlier times food (i.e. stew) was for ours on the smallest of fire in plenty saturated fat(s). That made everything soft, easy to digest and ppl took in enough liquids for digestion. Thus there was no need for the cells to give out their own hydrogen for the digestion of the food taken in.
In stead of taking in 8 glasses water per day, so one has to run to the bathroom all the time to get rid of all that water, we need HYDROGEN. Saturated fat is saturated because it contains high densed hydrogen molecules. Hydrogen is de base of water and it is hydrogen which hydrates the cells, with no loss. This also is the reason why cosmetic hydrating cremes are made nased on saturated fat. It used to be lambs fat, today one uses saturated fats from plants, like coconut fat cocoa-butter and shea butter, for instance.
Saturated fat does not only hydrate cells from the outside, but also from the inside! But, saturated fat is not hip, it is not trendy – it is said that it causes heart and arteries diseases or acidification of the body. So we eat too dry and too meager, which takes precious hydrogens from the cells.
Taking in huge amounts of water is not hydrating, it is dehydrating! All these times that you urinate to loose the taken in water, you also lose minerals and enzymes, that are being flushed out of your body by the water.
Just try it out by drinking a glass of raw milk and later a glass of water. You wil notice that the raw milk does not make you go to the bathroom, does not give you a dry mouth or throat – but the glas water does. Ao water makes your body loose liquids. But the hydrogen in the saturated butter fats made from raw milk doesn't. Fat soups or stew have the same results – while water dehydrates your body, which makes it contra productive. Traditional food contains a lot of fat and that is from all times and all cultures. Maybe at this very moment somewhere on this planet there is someone preparing a healthy stew. Drink your food.
Beware?
Be aware!
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds