Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I)

Re: THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I) 7 years 9 months ago #1448

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (III)
The state we\'re in.

Much can be said about us, humanity, regarding our behavior towards Earth, i.e. the Divine Mother, our home planet. Earth is a sentient, living being / groups of beings. Is this polluted environment of ours not a reflection of our collective thoughts? We can only evolve together with her, the Divine Mother. It is urgent to be patient and take the time to try and connect with the Divine Mother. Ego rules! Or should I say we make ourselves left brain prisoners? Indeed, we’ve messed up. We have our life giving environment polluted; and we just don’t stop. We spent most of our time using our left brain capacity, while on our jobs, making money, spending the money on things we don’t need. Does it make us happy? We watch TV each day for an increasing amount of hours and we are in a continuous state of excitement and fear. When you walk through the shopping malls –or whatever place you visit– you can see the robot people. You cannot connect with them. They are in another state of mind, they seem to be other beings. Is this the future we want for ourselves, our children, grandchildren? Using only our left brain, having a body that is very limited, and do just as we are told? No creativity, no opinions of our own. It might be comfortable for a while, not to be “confronted” with our true Selves, our Soul. I think to ignore our spiritual development will destroy every thing we “have”; it may have been the greater contribution to the downfall of many great cultures in the past. But how much more time will we continue to ignore our basic needs and gifts? We can still turn around and change. How much time is there left to do so, before this cycle ends? Who knows?
There is a purpose to know what state we are in. Learning about our situation helps us to know and understand. More important is to also learn how to handle it to change it, to make it better. The more we focus on the current situation, the more we get the same things we do not want in the first place. The main thing to do is to ignore it and use the tools we have at our disposal to bring changes about. Join up, listen to your heart. (to be continued…) :cheer:
Beware?
Be aware!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: R.Z.

Re: THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I) 7 years 9 months ago #1462

• R.Z.
  • Administrator
  • Know Thyself
  • Thank you received: 17
Beautiful thoughts, yet again, my dear!

Regarding this latest installment - I so enjoyed your concluding paragraph as it alluded to the thoughts i was having while reading.

There is, indeed, a purpose to the state we are in - all things are exactly as they need to be .... Because apparently we, as all recovering addicts, need to fully experience this \"rock bottom\" in order to gather the resolve that will be required to swing the pendulum back in the other direction.
The robot people are kept functioning from their lower chakras - driven by fear and desire for physical pleasure. How wonderful that you conclude with a reference to the heart - as that is the chakra the robot people need to activate if they are to have any hope of joining us in our upswing to a new paradigm!
We are on our way - assisted by pleromic energies now funneling from the galactic center, through our sun and manifesting in increasing solar flare activity. These energies are not to be feared as destroyers of the old, but to be embraced as bringers of the new!
Let us never forget how low we allowed the pendulum to dip, as we guide and ride it to new heights!
You are the saviour you've been waiting for!

Re: THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I) 7 years 9 months ago #1469

• huminbean
  • Articulate
  • For the highest and best good for all!
  • Thank you received: 5
Very interesting thoughts. I feel positive vibrations from the subject matter and I agree. Although I am not as well versed in the new paradigm thought process as my scholarly spiritual forum friends. I understand now the importance to care for ourselves, others and earth. It\'s a relief to read and hear the like-mindedness. I\'m open.
HELP US TO HELP OURSELVES FOR THE HIGHEST AND BEST GOOD FOR ALL CONCERNED.

Re: THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I) 7 years 9 months ago #1470

• huminbean
  • Articulate
  • For the highest and best good for all!
  • Thank you received: 5
Thank you. I am learning that it is a full time job staying healthy or trying to attain good health. Today I will break for 15 and breathe:0)
HELP US TO HELP OURSELVES FOR THE HIGHEST AND BEST GOOD FOR ALL CONCERNED.

Re: THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I) 7 years 9 months ago #1473

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
Hello R.Z.,
It’s really nice to read posts from you once again. Balm for the Soul.

R.Z. wrote:
Beautiful thoughts, yet again, my dear!

Regarding this latest installment - I so enjoyed your concluding paragraph as it alluded to the thoughts i was having while reading.

Thank you so much for your kind words.

There is, indeed, a purpose to the state we are in - all things are exactly as they need to be .... Because apparently we, as all recovering addicts, need to fully experience this \"rock bottom\" in order to gather the resolve that will be required to swing the pendulum back in the other direction.
The robot people are kept functioning from their lower chakras - driven by fear and desire for physical pleasure. How wonderful that you conclude with a reference to the heart - as that is the chakra the robot people need to activate if they are to have any hope of joining us in our upswing to a new paradigm!
We are on our way - assisted by pleromic energies now funneling from the galactic center, through our sun and manifesting in increasing solar flare activity. These energies are not to be feared as destroyers of the old, but to be embraced as bringers of the new!
Let us never forget how low we allowed the pendulum to dip, as we guide and ride it to new heights!
Also a HUGE thank you for sharing your thoughts; well spoken. This is such important information! It surely resonates with me. Namaste,
Beware?
Be aware!

Re: THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I) 7 years 9 months ago #1474

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
Hello huminbean,
Thank you for your reactions. Much obliged.
Even though we all take our own path in our own world, I find it very helpful and supporting to be able to read what others think, feel, do. I simply pick out the info that resonates with me and I keep on searching for info. Its like: MORE input! MORE input!!! I guess this is a kind of addiction for me.
I think we all are equal but being equal we are in a different state of mind, so to speak. That’s very much okay. I even think that there is our strength. Do not do as others do, do not compare with others - do your own thing and keep in mind the best and highest good for all. Namaste,
Beware?
Be aware!
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds