Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I)

Re: THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I) 7 years 10 months ago #1570

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (VII)
Spending time with YOU.
So… who are you? What drives you? What makes you sing, cry, laugh, angry? What makes you happy? What makes you YOU? Do you know?
We can learn about us. One of the most important lessons imho is to love yourself. What does that mean and how can we do that? Were we not taught we are good for nothing? That believe is deeply ingrained within us. It’s exactly the way we are being treated today: as useless, unimportant things. Can we see now, that it is really we, the people, who are allowing others to treat us that way? We can change that! Not by asking or demanding our rights. We need not ask for something that already is ours. We have to start seeing things the way they are and start using our gifts and powers.
Often I hear people yelling at themselves. Punishing themselves. Hurting themselves. Because things do not go their way. Because they think they are just their body and the body has to do as they want. They may have forgotten why they do so – even that they do it at all; they simply are used to their own unloving attitude. They treat themselves the way they would never even dream of treating someone else.
What is the use? What good does that behavior bring? Nothing good can ever come out of it. In fact, a lot of our problems come forth from this unloving attitude towards our selves. It would be in your best interest to look at yourself as the most important, nice, lovely, handsome, good –and whatever you can think of– person in the world. Because, you see, you are. If you can compliment yourself instead of telling yourself unworthy things, you would start feeling a whole lot better. You will be treated better. It is your right! You deserve it to be treated in the best possible way, starting by the most important person in your life: you. The more we can love and respect our self, the better we are able to be the loving person we all are. We are all one. We are all different, but equal. That loving attitude installed in all of us could raise Gaia’s frequency with at least…hmmmmmmm… 1.0?
Also it would be nice and in your interest to meditate on a regular base. This isn\'t easy, but it can be done! The more moments you spent on practicing, the easier it will become. If you can meditate with others, preferably with 3 or more, you will feel the power and things can happen. If you can only meditate by yourself; that\'s fine too. The individual holds sacred ground too and is thus adding to the whole. If you meditate regularly, you will notice changes in your body and mind. Of course, we have to reconcile with ego, but you will be doing great and you\'ll see that you gradually will change.
Do not forget, that you can use the chat room too. I read comments, that among us there are those in search for people to meditate with. Well, get together already! Use a PM, invite, and use the chat room. That\'s what it is for! That can\'t be too hard to do. You will benefit from the get-to-gethers.
I must stress, that this information I\'ve posted certainly will be colored by my “believes”. Therefore it is wise to research it, not just read it and believe it. Do not take my word for it. Trust only yourself. Everyone is unique in his individuality. Each individual contributes to the whole: “for the best and highest good of all”.
Believe nothing that anybody tells you, even if it\'s me - unless it resonates within you as right and true. (Buddha)
Everyone will discern which information sooths her or him best.
We are humans becoming, help us to become.
Here’s an interesting link:
and one more:
~~~ no more thoughts about us ~~~
Namaste, L.N.
Beware?
Be aware!
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by L.N..
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I) 7 years 10 months ago #1571

• huminbean
  • Articulate
  • For the highest and best good for all!
  • Thank you received: 5
Thanks LN. Your thoughts resonate well with me:0) humin
HELP US TO HELP OURSELVES FOR THE HIGHEST AND BEST GOOD FOR ALL CONCERNED.

Re: THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I) 7 years 10 months ago #1583

• JohnAdams
  • Thank you received: 10
Resonates with me...You are truly a Buddha in the making Ellen....I wish the universe to bless you with ALL the good things in life and I wish you joy, happiness and laughter...

Re: THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I) 7 years 10 months ago #1594

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
@ huminbean: thank you so much! :)

@ John: it\'s truly a great joy to be blessed; thank you so much. Does something with the inside of me. May the joy and love of the universe shower on you and yours.
Beware?
Be aware!

Re: THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I) 7 years 9 months ago #1683

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
A few more thoughts about us...

What is the contribution to the current paradigm from we the people?
When we came into this world, everything as we know it today, already was present, in a way. Maybe it is helpful to have structures at first; but creative spirits can do the filling in. Just how many structures or boundaries does creative consciousness need? None. Yet everything is made up – “invented” by others than the consciousness from we, the people – and we accept it, we allow it.
What exactly IS government, what does it mean?
From the Latin “gubernare” and the Greek “kuberman” meaning to control
And from Latin “menthe” meaning mind – GOVERNMENT = the control of the mind.
Aren’t they doing a great job? I think they can because we the people allow them.
What are their goals?
To get total control – over body and soul of each and every Hu-Man.
How do they aim to accomplish that?
By rules, among other things – and quite a few more different instruments.
Beware?
Be aware!

Re: THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I) 7 years 9 months ago #1684

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
THE LAW OF ALLOWANCE?
You are not allowed…
U are not allowed to drive a car without approval, i.e. license. It\'s not given: you do as you are told, you follow the rules to get approval, pay the asked price and then you get your permission in writing to be able to drive a car. Oh, and don\'t you dare forget your drivers license while driving your car, or else.
U are not allowed to leave your house without proper identification. But, don\'t worry, you\'ve got great help; govt. helps by giving you identification papers aka passport. You do as govt. says, you follow their rules to get approval, pay the asked price and then you have identification and then you may leave your house. Don\'t you dare forget your passport when traveling; you might be mistakenly taken for a terrorist. That\'ll be your own fault then. Where you not told how to behave in the first place? All YOU need to do is do as you are told, to stay out of trouble. You be a good pet!
You are not allowed to travel, unless you have a passport. You need to renew that document time after time, in the way govt. directs. And pay for it, of course.
U are not allowed to build a house or whatever you might choose to do on your own property, preserve monuments or buildings you own in your own way and your experience, unless govt. approves. She will direct which way to do it. See, govt. knows best. So govt. gives you permission. (sounds a lot like submission, nah, must be seeing things :silly:)
U are not allowed to learn in any way you want or choose. So you go to school to learn somebody else\'s 3D things, follow the rules (aka believe system) of someone else, don\'t think, don\'t have your own opinion, don\'t be creative, stay in line, shut up, do not argue.
Furthermore someone is taking good care of us. Our already busy minds are being under attack by media, modern “music”, festivals of whatever sort, orchestrated happenings, disasters, played on TV over and over again, TV programs, papers, magazines, subliminal commercials, ……… pffffft… :ohmy:
Every time you cry out to govt., about whatever annoys or bothers you, they will be more than happy to provide you with more rules, take more freedom away (from all of us – not just from the ones asking), until there\'s none left, not even free thinking. It makes govt. GROW REALLY BIG. When “they” want rules, someone has to design these rules, implement them en look after YOU, to make sure you obey them rules? Govt. controls many of your ways – policing you to do as they want you to do. (If govt isn\'t around to police you, your fellow humans will be more than happy to do so – and they do.) And you pay govt. to do so. Is that not paying someone else to hurt you? mmmmm... :side:
Beware?
Be aware!
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds