Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I)

Re: THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I) 7 years 10 months ago #1508

• huminbean
  • Articulate
  • For the highest and best good for all!
  • Thank you received: 5
Thank you LN. I\'ll hop into the vortex right now:0)
HELP US TO HELP OURSELVES FOR THE HIGHEST AND BEST GOOD FOR ALL CONCERNED.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I) 7 years 10 months ago #1520

• R.Z.
  • Administrator
  • Know Thyself
  • Thank you received: 17
Wow L.N. you are really on a roll with these!

Regarding haarp (I won\'t even capitalize it, now that you\'ve made me consider it - thank you!) ... regarding haarp as a a wonderful and uplifting device:

I will admit that I was one to quickly consider haarp as a probable cause for many of the significant events in the recent past. However, I have come to consider how much attention this removes from mother nature - the goddess that is our planet - most definitely a more deserving subject, if not even a more probable cause of such events. Awakening to the realization that I was allowing a mechanical device of dubious purpose to capture more attention than the immensely more powerful mother Gaia-Sophia - was a startling insight into my own psyche that I could not have had without the aid of haarp.

So there you go - it has already served an uplifting purpose for me, and I thank those who helped me come to this realization!

This diversion of our attention, in any way similar to that described above, certainly comes close to what you described - \"They make use of our powers in their benefit.\"

(Fortunately, in the balance of nature, we occupy an equally disproportionate amount of \'their\' attention - as is obvious from the ever-tightening control mechanisms \'they\' continue to try to implement.)

It\'s a perpetual-motion machine of victimhood - one that must be stepped away from, right down to the minute detail of our attention! There, in that place of peaceful balance, we will re-acquaint ourselves with the power L.N. is so generous to write about in these articles!
You are the saviour you've been waiting for!

Re: THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I) 7 years 10 months ago #1527

• huminbean
  • Articulate
Thanks for the insight JN. Using haarp for our benefit .
I love it:0) Peace

Re: THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I) 7 years 10 months ago #1531

• JohnAdams
  • Thank you received: 10
Wow, I totally agree...Do we know who we are? Do we really know and understand our powers? Do we know, that we can do great things? We are the product of the \"Heavenly Father\" and the \"Mother Earth\"...We are so powerful that TPTB are scared to death that we will find out and use it to FREE ourselves...This most holy union has given us all that we need to break free and bring this heaven on earth about...

Re: THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I) 7 years 10 months ago #1545

• huminbean
  • Articulate
Appreciate your insight Adams. I\'m in the process of wrapping my head around the power we possess. Working on realizing the universe is in me.

Re: THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I) 7 years 10 months ago #1562

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
@ huminbean: thanks for the links! Glad you put them up. Very educational.

@ R.Z.: thank you very much for your kind words, sir. feels like :blush: ! It\'s so good to read your posts and thoughts. They all have been and still are very helpful for me on my journey. Thanx!

@ John: thank you John, for sharing. You are so right.
Beware?
Be aware!
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds