TOPIC: THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I)

Re: THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I) 7 years 11 months ago #1475

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
L.N. wrote:
THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (III)
The state we\'re in.

Is this polluted environment of ours not a reflection of our collective thoughts? We can only evolve together with her, the Divine Mother. It is urgent to be patient and take the time to try and connect with the Divine Mother. Ego rules! Or should I say we make ourselves left brain prisoners? Indeed, we’ve messed up. We have our life giving environment polluted; and we just don’t stop. We spent most of our time using our left brain capacity, while on our jobs, making money, spending the money on things we don’t need. Does it make us happy? We watch TV each day for an increasing amount of hours and we are in a continuous state of excitement and fear. When you walk through the shopping malls –or whatever place you visit– you can see the robot people. You cannot connect with them. They are in another state of mind, they seem to be other beings.

Can we now not see clearly, that this world we live in today, is made especially for the left brain? WAKE UP. We, you, I, are living in a world of make believe. We react on what the physical eye sees. That is not how it was meant to be.
Beware?
Be aware!
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by L.N..
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I) 7 years 11 months ago #1476

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (IV)
What are our chances?

Being in the Kali Yuga means being in a period of time in which there are great opportunities to learn. It may look like a period of great stress, but it could be a little different and more complicated. I believe many of us are here to graduate; to succeed and go on to the next level of evolution. Imho to succeed, means that you really can handle a/the next level of evolution. I think that may be one of the reasons that we are brought into more and more stress. Of course, we made quite a bit of today’s situation all by ourselves. But our unseen teachers are not only throwing the sink at us, they are bringing in the bad tub as well. The question is: how does humanity in all and each one individually cope with this stress? Is there still some love, compassion, humanity left during this period of stress? It will be a great plus if we remain calm and stay focused on what we want. Being a human, this will be easier said than done. Ego just won’t let us. It is difficult to be a human. Yet, the better we are able to handle this, the bigger our chances are to graduate. It is all in our own hands. But it is really time to act and get going with our actions. The new energies for the golden period of time to come are brought in bit by bit. They cannot be stopped. (to be continued… ;) )
Beware?
Be aware!
The following user(s) said Thank You: R.Z.

Re: THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I) 7 years 11 months ago #1484

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (V)
Tools to learn more about, tools to use.

Looking at our everyday world, we can see that time is running by. Many different views on that phenomenon. We seem to have arrived at a crucial point in this period of time. Everything around us is changing rapidly. We better be aware of the ones, that want our attention and thus (use) our energy for their goals. There are happenings arranged, especially for all of us. And we show up in great numbers, doing what we are expected to do… Here\'s a video that explains it much better than I can:
Except for these events, many things occur like earthquakes, severe rain or drought, melting pole caps, tsunami’s, oil spill, tornados, volcano ruptures, just to name a few, are also screaming for our attention... It is hard to not get our attention drawn to all this “news”, that msm (mainstreammedia) so eagerly broadcasts; showing it over and over again. We must remember, that all the thoughts given to (orchestrated) events, helps (the doers to reach) their goals – our energy is drawn to these events, because we give it attention. We should pay attention! Attention to our cause.
Also there are these people, that bring “news” into the world with promises for more authentic information in the near future. All these events and information keep you distracted and occupied, so you will not think for yourself and empower yourself. (I am not even touching on our daily lives, the worries we have to be able to pay the bills, get food on the table, get a good life, feeling safe, get away from stress a little…) It is best, to ignore al these “happenings” and to carry on with your life on your terms as well as you can. Stay focused on the desired outcome. The better we can keep our energy to ourselves, empower ourselves and use it for our purpose, the sooner things will start going our way.
The tools we have that will help us to bring changes about are the universal laws. They govern this universe. Whether we know it or not, whether we agree with it not, whether we like it or not. Every thought and deed will come back to its source, one way or another; until we have learned the lesson. Until we see and accept how things work in this universe and start using the available tools at our advantage. Some time will go by after each thought to manifest, so it may be a little difficult to recognize the manifestations brought forth by that thought; we do not link the thought to the manifestation. Yet it works that way.
Do we know who we are? Do we really know and understand our powers? Do we know, that we can do great things? Do the ones “in the know” really know? IF we use these powers knowingly and wise, IF we use the laws that rule this universe, than we can absolutely do great things, IF… There it is again, this precious, big IF…
I’ve read in the books, that only reading them would change the reader. A suggestion: keep reading the books. It will support and help you in a way, you cannot imagine.
How do the laws work? Attract what you want into your world by visualizing the subject of your wishes clearly. Keep your focus on it. Give a clear intention along with your wish; then release your thought and allow your focused intend to be a thought that thinks on itself so it can manifest and eventually support to bring the so needed change and balance about. And all this is for the best and highest good of all. BE the change, BE the NP. (to be continued… B))
Beware?
Be aware!
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by L.N..

Re: THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I) 7 years 11 months ago #1485

• huminbean
  • Articulate
  • For the highest and best good for all!
  • Thank you received: 5
Thank you LN. I am the new paradigm. I am the change I want to see:)Human becoming.
HELP US TO HELP OURSELVES FOR THE HIGHEST AND BEST GOOD FOR ALL CONCERNED.

Re: THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I) 7 years 10 months ago #1498

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
Hello again huminbean,
That\'s how we will get there! Thanks for reading. Namaste, L.N.
Beware?
Be aware!

Re: THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I) 7 years 10 months ago #1499

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (VI)
Thoughts about these powers of us and how to use them.
So much information coming to the known. What to do with it? Al these devices like HAARP for example, that bring fear and anxiety. There was and is a lot spoken about it. Can we agree that it is a wonderful device, that can help us tremendously? It can uplift us and help us to shackle off all these old feelings and ideas and renew in a wonderful manner. Will it be used in that way at this point? Feeling and acting as a victim, it can be quite scary. The handbook says: you either tame these or they will destroy you.
Before we allow this information to get us carried away, it is important to try and find out why we should be afraid of it. WHY? There is no reason to be scared. In a way we are sort off such a “device” too. If only we knew and if only we start make use of our gifts in our advantage. Now that would be for the best and highest good of all! We don’t, right now, therefore somebody else does. They make use of our powers in their benefit.
Our powers bring forth our life the way we experience it today. All negative thoughts and feelings will bring trauma-based disorders into our body. These will manifest and cause trouble. They probably will stay until death – unless removed. All traumas are a recording of an emotion by the mind/body which brings about body malfunction and deformities. Are there such things as germs, illnesses? Resonating in a low frequency, our bodies have little resistance; resonating at a higher frequency one will be sort of untouchable.
Be aware of the fact, that you yourself (all of us) “sets” you as you are now. That being the case, you can also reset yourself. To be able to understand yourself, it is helpful to wonder why thoughts pass your mind. Ask: “why are you here? What are you trying to tell me?” You might be surprised and learn a lot about yourself!
I know of people wanting a relationship, but they seem to be unable to attract one. Why? It could be that they, still being very young, observed relationships from people they know and convinced themselves back then: “this will never happen to me.” (It will be hard to remember (all of) your “settings.”) I assure you: it won’t. At the same time this believe will prevent also on the other end of the scale, that relationships can develop and come into fruition. That is how powerful you are. It works! Look at your life, look at these areas you want different experiences than you have right now. Do some research. Learn. Act. Change. Use your powers at your own advantage. No one but you can do that. Use your powers for the best and highest good of all.
Here are some links of video’s that explain and talk a little more about the subject.

(courtesy to Helen)

(To be continued… :blink: )
Beware?
Be aware!
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds