Friday, 20 September 2019
Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Evidence of Paradigm Shift Happening!!

Evidence of Paradigm Shift Happening!! 5 years 11 months ago #3816

• R.Z.
  • Administrator
  • Know Thyself
  • Thank you received: 17
Today's affirmation, courtesy of my local news:

Flouride removed from drinking water in one local township
You are the saviour you've been waiting for!
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by R.Z..
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ismeedee

Evidence of Paradigm Shift Happening!! 5 years 11 months ago #3818

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
R.Z. wrote:
I do not think they support the current paradigm - with their heads in the sand, they have effectively taken themselves out of the game.

Hi R.Z., I understand I'd better be more specific.
Without any intention of starting a dispute, I like to clarify what I was trying to say concerning supporting the current paradigm. Not only our ostrich neighbors are contributing to this paradigm – I'm afraid many of us, living in the western world, are too. We do so by having a job or doing any work that makes money, by buying things, by visiting huge gatherings of any sort, buying and living in any house, buying and driving a car – just to name a few things. In almost everything we do, we (have to) use money. Al moving currency demands taxes to pay from the one who receives. Taxes. Can we see the power taxes give and what they are used for. We give our consent by paying them.

IMO many are without knowing supporting the current paradigm. However, be it knowing or unknowing, it works. Contribution to the current paradigm is in almost everything we do and think. That's why it's so important for every individual to do the mental work, to grow stronger mentally and make changes in her/his personal life. Paraphrasing the books: by working on ourself we create safety around us. True, opening the mind will help the wind of change blow more powerful and accelerate the process.

Fortunately for all of us the process of change is ongoing and unstoppable. Many, many more are waking up to this reality and start questioning it. They inform themselves and get involved into the workings which will help to bring a new paradigm into being. Paradigm Shift.
Beware?
Be aware!

Evidence of Paradigm Shift Happening!! 5 years 11 months ago #3819

• huminbean
  • Articulate
  • For the highest and best good for all!
  • Thank you received: 5
Flouride removal is good news! Paradigm shifting! Thanks for that one RZ!
HELP US TO HELP OURSELVES FOR THE HIGHEST AND BEST GOOD FOR ALL CONCERNED.

Evidence of Paradigm Shift Happening!! 5 years 11 months ago #3820

• huminbean
  • Articulate
  • For the highest and best good for all!
  • Thank you received: 5
Hi LN. I understand we Westerners are contributing to the matrix (old paradigm. The red pill is tough to swallow. What would happen if I stopped going to work and paying taxes?? Break out the camping gear and become a target I guess. I know people who stopped paying taxes. They spend lots of time in court. I admire them. These humans are the shift. I'm glad to witness it.All the best!
HELP US TO HELP OURSELVES FOR THE HIGHEST AND BEST GOOD FOR ALL CONCERNED.

Evidence of Paradigm Shift Happening!! 5 years 11 months ago #3822

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
Hey there huminbean.
Yeah, the red pill don't make things easy on the ones who have chosen it. Keep on chewing it; the goals are more than worth it.

huminbean wrote:
What would happen if I stopped going to work and paying taxes??

Maybe that's a drastic thing to do. You probably would get a whole lot of attention. Maybe these drastic actions are at the moment only for the avant-garde, who probably will have themselves thoroughly informed and were able to acquire good support. However. I wonder what would happen if millions of us would start giving up OP at the same time – this moment?

So, if we don't go drastic yet, there must be something else we can effectively do. Like maybe going local? Buy and do business local? Maybe stop buying all the stuff from the big corporations, who are sponsoring our leaders with the money they make from us? What are the benefits from that for humanity anyway? Doesn't it look like it is working against us? There is a lot we can do – starting with re-educating ourselves to find out and learn everything we need to know about us. Then we can direct our efforts in the right direction.
J.B. Wells says: “If we – in sufficient numbers – would mail, e-mail or call these sponsors and give them a message: as long as you are supporting them, we are not buying your stuff. If you want something to go away, quit buying it. Be it a product, ideology or program.”
We all can make a contribution in our very own way, and doing so we best (learn) to walk in two worlds.

huminbean (also) wrote:
I know people who stopped paying taxes. They spend lots of time in court.

In the US of A, I understand, there is no law that demand people to pay income taxes - yet many do. Now this fact is more and more out in the open and people want to make good use of the information. When they do, problems start to manifest which is to be expected, given the circumstances. That can all be changed in our advantage. But it doesn't come on its own. IMHO there are more than enough people who went through that process and made it. The more people getting involved in this issue, the easier it gets for all the others that follow the walk on that path.

All the best to you too huminbean.

P.S.1:
I heard msm is facing a significant dropping of the amount of viewers. CNN's top-show, one year ago, had 1.000.000 viewers. It has dropped to 400.000 a while ago. Even Fox News is getting smaller. All msm are in free fall - while the real media are experiencing an exploding number of viewers. Paradigm Shift?

P.S.2:
One more video – Paradigm Shift?
Beware?
Be aware!
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds