Friday, 20 September 2019
Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Evidence of Paradigm Shift Happening!!

Evidence of Paradigm Shift Happening!! 6 years 1 week ago #3795

• ismeedee
  • Correspondent
  • Thank you received: 3
Let's share evidence we each witness of the paradigm shift taking place!!

I have noticed so much lately and every time I experience something so inexplicable by anything other than real evidence that it is indeed happening, through the focused intent of those of us whose mission it is to make it happen, it makes me smile inside and out!! It's truly beautiful!

Here's the latest one for me: Went to a church service, by default. My little boy is learning the trumpet and cornet and was asked to play with the local silver band at a ceremony called 'crying the neck', ancient Celtic hailing the first scything of the hay and start of the harvest season. It normally takes place at an ancient sacred site called Madron Wishing Well, and then the band plays to lead everyone into the nearby church, but this year, as sometimes occurs, there were black clouds and neither musicians nor elderly church parishioners could risk it. So it all took place in the church.
The vicar spoke of the importance of these festivals, how they would not happen if it were not for the Jews and the pagans before them. (So not a usual Christian thing to say!) and he read part of the service in Cornish! He also emphasised the importance of re-connecting with the land, how our spirits are one with nature. I was moved.
After the lovely service there were pasties and saffron buns served near the entrance of the church and I got chatting with an older lady who also plays in the band. She was talking about people waking up now to the world, to how we've all been fooled, brainwashed... won't go into all of it, you get the drift!!! I was so happy to hear this Cornish woman speaking of things I thought only we on a site like this would be heard saying.
They were also selling bags of bicarb of soda with a little print out explaining all of the uses of it in the household and how much better to use it than chemicals. Why on earth someone had the idea to sell that in the church I don't know but it was good to see it anyway!! :cheer:

So that's my most recent experience. Would be so happy to hear others'... let's celebrate the joy of creating!!! Can't figure out how to get that heart icon on here: Big heart and Big hug...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Evidence of Paradigm Shift Happening!! 6 years 1 week ago #3799

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
Yes, I agree there is a lot of positivity happening today on many levels. It's great to observe this positivity and enjoy it. We deserve it. It seems to me now that so many humans all over this plane are working together in so many different areas and ways.
Also I think the new incoming energies are very helpful for these changes. What will happen is not to be known yet. It is still to be filled in. By us. I think we are doing a fine job so far. I have read that also in the animal world things are recovering or changing, if you like. Plenty information that shows clearly we are on our way home. This is IMHO one of the coolest:
“‘beemageddon' delayed: bumblebee reemergence puzzles scientists.”
myscienceacademy.org/2013/07...les-scientists/
Also I notice all around me, so many more people are becoming aware, looking around in awe as if they ask themselves: how the hell did I get here? They start questioning the things happening in the world. There is happening a whole lot more on this beautiful blue planet then just the above mentioned – I am sure we best keep our focus though. There is so much help available for us and more coming in!
Beware?
Be aware!

Evidence of Paradigm Shift Happening!! 6 years 2 days ago #3800

• huminbean
  • Articulate
  • For the highest and best good for all!
  • Thank you received: 5
Hello! Haven't been here for a while. The website has a new nice lay out. I think another positive sign of shift happenings is the fact that more humans want peace :)
HELP US TO HELP OURSELVES FOR THE HIGHEST AND BEST GOOD FOR ALL CONCERNED.

Evidence of Paradigm Shift Happening!! 6 years 2 days ago #3801

• freelion
  • Contributor
  • Free Creativity
  • Thank you received: 5
I certainly hope so. I myself am trying to keep focused on the handbook, to put the information to use and I do try each day. Unfortunately, I find myself caught up in other desires, such as watching star trek episodes (I don't watch TV, I can't stand TV, I download them from the internet), youtube browsing, occasional video games, and thinking about intimacy. It's really the small good things about this current experience that keep me from wanting the desire to change it, despite how miserable it overall really is.

Many times, I feel a great deal of fear, depression, and sadness for no reason at all. Sometimes I can't even think straight and focus my thoughts, even if I've had sufficient protein (I'm blood type O). I can rarely find any peace and quiet in the city I live :(. So much noise everywhere. I'm being pushed to "get a job" which I suppose I need one, but I don't want to work at a pizza place for minimum wage doing something I don't like for 5 hours a day...

What worries me was what george said in an interview of 2012, that not enough people are waking up and putting the information to use to make any significant difference...

Well...if there is one good thing that comes out of all of this, we must be doing something to change the ending as World War 3 hasn't started yet, and no-one is in FEMA camps.

Regardless, I'll do my best to desire a new experience, for all of us.
Truth first.

Evidence of Paradigm Shift Happening!! 6 years 46 minutes ago #3802

• ismeedee
  • Correspondent
Beautiful stuff, RN!!! I have a strong feeling the bees will respond to the love being shown them and overcome the poisoning, as will we all. There are many examples of spontaneous 'evolution' where nature adapts at an alarmingly fast rate to changes. That's what we are helping to create, a kind of immunity I like to think. Immunity through love.

Evidence of Paradigm Shift Happening!! 6 years 44 minutes ago #3803

• ismeedee
  • Correspondent
Yes, huminbean, I agree!!! If we turn a blind eye to the mainstream media which will have us think otherwise.
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds