A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: prayer

prayer 6 years 2 months ago #3783

• LovenLight
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello Friends,

I have read the first 2 handbooks and I am on my way to complete the third book. These books are beautiful and they are telling us of how to contemplate and discern events before jumping to conclusions. I am also self aware of what is really going on in the world. This is the only place where I can share and discuss my beliefs because no one wants to believe me. I want to try to awaken as many people as I can. I want to share a prayer that I came up with using exercepts from the handbooks. This prayer will incorporate all 3 laws of the universe. Can everyone say this prayer every morning and night? I believe this will help to increase the level of frequency in the whole planet if we can all put our intent to this prayer. Please let me know what you guys think. " We desire to create a new paradigm of experience." "An experience where we respect ourselves, each other and the planet." Within this experience we want to reclaim our planet, for the highest and greatest good for all concerned." "Please help us in manifesting this deseriable experience"
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by LovenLight.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: R.Z.

prayer 6 years 2 months ago #3784

• R.Z.
  • Administrator
  • Know Thyself
  • Thank you received: 17
Hello LnL - welcome & thank you for your contribution!
I think you have a very good concept there & I encourage you to use it often.
I would also offer a brief word of caution in your desires 'to get everyone involved' and 'to awaken as many as you can'. Disappointment can be difficult, and you are setting yourself up for a healthy dose of it by hanging your hopes on others. As the handbooks progress, their focus turns to the self - as this is where the real change needs to happen. The rest will come, in it's due time.
I would love to offer my pledge to join you in your prayer each morning and evening - but it would be less than honest ... I am hopeless with 'routine' - my mornings and evenings are always a bit different than the days before. I will, however, pledge to support the ideals behind your prayer in every moment of every day!

With respect -
R.Z.
You are the saviour you've been waiting for!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds