Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fulfilling My Purpose

Fulfilling My Purpose 6 years 5 months ago #2620

• ismeedee
  • Correspondent
  • Thank you received: 3
I know that my next novel, which I\'d actually started forming the outline of before I\'d even heard about the handbooks, is meant to be part of fulfilling my purpose. I\'m glad linear time only relates to this dimension as novels do take time to write and because I work I don\'t have much time for it. Usually it takes just over a year to complete a novel; once I get into the flow of it I\'ll become obsessed.

I also belong to a site called Squidoo.com which I have some misgivings about because it is all about selling stuff. I use it primarily for gaining and sharing information. I have now made what they call a \'lens\' which is like a page of articles, about the handbooks, plus a new lens that I\'m really excited about and have been thinking about making for some time I\'ve entitled \'Top 20 Most Dangerous Things For Children\' which combines the ideas I had for two separate lenses (one about child health and another about small ways everyone can make a huge change in the world) into one. Here\'s the link, please look!!! www.squidoo.com/top-twenty-most-dangerous-things-for-children
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Fulfilling My Purpose 6 years 5 months ago #2621

Hey Doug, Interesting post. I joined Squidoo in 2006 and really did not understand it very well. I was writing short essays and publishing at Ezine Articles at that time and after creating a lens I decided I had no time for it. However, I came across the Handbooks late 2010 and early 2011, I began promoting them at Facebook, which I am still doing on a daily basis with a larger friend network and much more positive response than ever before. This has become my mission and I am very focused about it. Check me out at Facebook please.
www.facebook.com/ed.howes.1

Re:Fulfilling My Purpose 6 years 5 months ago #2625

• R.Z.
  • Administrator
  • Know Thyself
  • Thank you received: 17
Hi Ed - I\'m one of a couple of Doug\'s floating around here, but the interesting post above should be credited to Ms. Dee.

A very nicely put-together lens, Ms. Dee ... congratulations on a job well done.
(Diatomaceous earth was new to me - I\'ll be doing some looking into that!)

It\'s nice to have such a prolific writer here in our midst! I feel as if I\'ve pecked-out a novel every time I type one of my meager responses - It would take me a lifetime to write as much as you already have!

Ed, thanks for stopping by! I recently joined facebook & will take a look at your page there.
You are the saviour you've been waiting for!

Re:Fulfilling My Purpose 6 years 5 months ago #2631

• ismeedee
  • Correspondent
Thank you for such encouraging words! I look forward to the day I can post you the link to the new book. Here\'s a link to the last one I just finished writing and haven\'t done anything with yet (I just like writing them, hate marketing. Except the problem is they are written to be read and yet I don\'t do anything about getting them read! haha!) Of course this book represents a stage in my spiritual awareness, this was the stage just prior to discovering the handbooks! Read for free: authonomy.com/books/42220/hummingbird-angels/

Re:Fulfilling My Purpose 6 years 5 months ago #2633

• ismeedee
  • Correspondent
Will check them out- friend requested ya\'!! Cheers!

Re:Fulfilling My Purpose 6 years 5 months ago #2634

• R.Z.
  • Administrator
  • Know Thyself
  • Thank you received: 17
ismeedee wrote:
...friend requested ya\'!! Cheers!

One inbound for you, Dee ... B)
You are the saviour you've been waiting for!
  • Page:
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds